BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

Use bathtime to gently keep your baby’s skin feeling healthy and smooth with JOHNSON’S® baby bar, enriched with moisturizer to help protect baby’s skin from dryness.

Sodium Tallowate, Water (eau), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Parfum

• Would this work for cleaning makeup brushes? 2 Answers
  • Does the j&j bar soap work as well as the liquid?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Missy V.
I use this product on myself and I have for years. Since it is made for babies, it works really well on my sensitive skin. I get migraines so I can’t handle much of a scent and I cannot smell this soap throughout the day which is a major plus for me.
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
my whole family has VERY sensitive skin and can't use shaving cream! so for shaving this works great! lather up and you are hydrated and do NOT get razor burn! i reccommend this idea to anyone with sensitive skin!
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am a first-time mom and I am absolutely loving this bar soap I just purchased it smells so amazing and not to mention you can feel the softness of the moisturizer it now contains I will be gratting this to use as laundry soap for her clothes and continue to use to bathe her I am loving it it smells so much like baby you can't resist I also like to cut it into pieces and put it in her dresser so Her clothes smells good always you can never go wrong with the baby send
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Great everyday soap for the shower. I have allergy prone skin and this baby soap is a life saver. Smells great and pump last a long time. Mild and gentle on skin.
Jaq  A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Even though I love the smell of Johnson and Johnson products, the ingredients are just not healthy for babies or people in general. I know it's widely known in the U.S. but research ingredients beforehand if you're questioning it at all. I have since stopped using their products.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Love Johnson’s baby bar. I like it better than the washes and it smells great and is very mild for baby and kids. I still use it on my younger kids. I am not ready to let them use adult washes and the other kid oriented washes can irritate skin or smell very strong. This is just right and rinses off well. It is just not always easy to find.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
My mother used this on my brothers and me when we were very small, and I used it on my children when they were very small. It is gentle to skin, and can even be used on the face without drying it out. Very light scent, and leaves the skin feeling soft.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
The best soap on the market for babies and kids. It smells great with no residue. It's very inexpensive and I am a repeat buyer of this product. I highly recommend this product for your little ones. Definitely give it a try!
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
I use this soap for everything! Cleaning my face, for cleaning my makeup brushes and still to bathe my toddler. This soap is gentle and does not dry your skin nor makeup brushes! 💖💖💖
Hailey G.
Absolutely love this. My favorite smell in the world is a clean baby & this is the smell. I use this for my son & it never makes him break out or anything. I always get for friends as baby short gifts!
nicole n.
Does the j&j bar soap work as well as the liquid?
Jasmine F.
Would this work for cleaning makeup brushes?