Johnson's Baby Soap Bar uploaded by Isabel r.Johnson's Baby Soap Bar uploaded by Cassie M.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Better Fragrance.  Added Moisturizer. 1 - 3 oz Bar Cleanse your baby s face and body with the New and Improved Johnson s® Baby Bar with better fragrance and added moisturizer. ; see more...

• Does the j&j bar soap work as well as the liquid?8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Cheap and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "I still use it on my younger kids." in 1 review
  • "Smells good but it made my babys skin dry." in 1 review
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
I use this soap for everything! Cleaning my face, for cleaning my makeup brushes and still to bathe my toddler. This soap is gentle and does not dry your skin nor makeup brushes! đź’–đź’–đź’–
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am a first-time mom and I am absolutely loving this bar soap I just purchased it smells so amazing and not to mention you can feel the softness of the moisturizer it now contains I will be gratting this to use as laundry soap for her clothes and continue to use to bathe her I am loving it it smells so much like baby you can't resist I also like to cut it into pieces and put it in her dresser so Her clothes smells good always you can never go wrong with the baby send
Amanda O.
This baby soap is great for my baby's sensitive skin. I've used so many that have dried out his delicate skin but this one keeps is moisturized and cleanses and lathers very well. I highly recommended it to all my friends with babies!
Jaq  A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Even though I love the smell of Johnson and Johnson products, the ingredients are just not healthy for babies or people in general. I know it's widely known in the U.S. but research ingredients beforehand if you're questioning it at all. I have since stopped using their products.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Love Johnson’s baby bar. I like it better than the washes and it smells great and is very mild for baby and kids. I still use it on my younger kids. I am not ready to let them use adult washes and the other kid oriented washes can irritate skin or smell very strong. This is just right and rinses off well. It is just not always easy to find.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
Wish I could find it! Used once and loved it. Good for all kids! It's nice having a bar rather than using a ton of wash to get the suds- wasteful and most cheaper body washes are not good for children and leave a residue, unlike this product.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I've been using this product since my daughter was born and it leaves her skin feeling so so so soft! Great smell too
Mia C.
I use this soap for my baby girl sometimes i use the body wash but sometimes i use the bar to clean her body well
Rosa M.
Bronx, NY
Smells good but it made my baby's skin dry. It should be healthy for a baby's skin not make it dry
Liz Z.
Use this soap to shave my legs with and it always makes them nice and softed.. And it's gental on my babies skin
nicole n.
Does the j&j bar soap work as well as the liquid?