Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.38 x 4.38 x 9.13 Inches

Form: Lotions

Is this good for ?
is it nice smell?
what do people like most about Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz!
Daisy L.
Bessemer, AL
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Daisy L.
Johnson's® Baby Lotion , I love this lotion. It's thick & creamy but isn't greasy! I used on my children and now my grandson. I keep a bottle for myself. It works great for applying to face before bed & a moisturizer in the a.m. I recommend every lady & parent keep a bottle
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Lionna H.
When I first had my son I was skeptical about non-organic products but the Johnson and Johnson’s has great results smooth skin never drys his skin out. it doesn’t create rashes. smells great and last long fragrance. I carry a bottle everywhere I go in the diaper bag also my purse, always comes in handy.!! I would recommend this to all moms searching for a product that works great for infants and toddlers. Runs in the family my sister and mom also use Johnson Johnson’s...!! last for 24 hrs..
Yesenia B.
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Yesenia B.
Smells so good. Honestly all of there products do. I have a lotion of this brand with rice abd milk and it brightens you up. Only problem is hard to find ig
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by krystal H.
My mom used this on me and I’ve used for my children and now my grandchildren use as well ! A trusted brand!
Ashley G.
Exeter, NH
If it’s trusted for babies… I trust it with my skin! Makes you smell baby fresh and everyone enjoys the smell. I put this on my legs when I get out of the shower after I shave my legs and my legs always feel hydrated and not dried out!
Dawn E.
Dexter, MO
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Dawn E.
Love this baby lotion. It's the best there is in my opinion. It smells so good, is so smooth, & so soft on skin . Leaves baby smelling so good & like a newborn baby should. I even buy & use this lotion on my legs sometimes after shaving my legs because it is so smooth & soft.
Ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Ingrid G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Que rico huele mi bebé con esta crema, aunque soy más de olores dulces como vainilla esta crema de Johnson’s es como un clásico que todas las mamás usamos en algún momento por qué estamos seguras que no fallará. 💓💓💓💓💓
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this and love the smell. It really is a great lotion. It's not too thick or thin. I have sensitive skin and cant use alot of lotions but this has always worked and I've never had any issues with my skin while using it. Its moisturizing and I highly recommend for babies, kids,and adults .
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
Johnson's Baby Skin Care Lotion, Pink, 27 Fl. Oz uploaded by Tricia S.
Johnson’s baby skin care lotion is an absolute must if you have little ones. It’s also great for adults skin as well I love to share it with my son. I love Johnson’s because it’s a brand I can trust and rely on to always work every time I use it
Christina T.
Cumberland , KY
1,014 reviews
I love the Johnson brand. It’s great for baby and you. This lotion has been around for years and is great. I love the fresh scent.