JOHNSON’S baby shampoo
By Johnson & Johnson
#6 in Baby Shampoo
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi

How do you feel after washing with it ?

Finds of B.
Finds of B.
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Clean, soft, and tangle free. Also smells great.
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i love how my baby's skin feels doesnt dry it out and leaves it so soft and the smell is amazing
Maria G.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I honestly do not like this shampoo. To begin with it did not have a pleasant smell it smelled like a dirty rag. My experience was just horrible and I did not want to put anything smelly on my childs hair.
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
Cape Town
1 year, 4 months ago
I personally use this on my hair simply because most shampoos leave the skin on my forehead feeling very dry and flaky but I don't have that problem when using this product.
JJ V.
JJ V.
1 year, 4 months ago
I find this shampoo feels a little dry and makes my little kne's hair very tango
Tampa, FL