Johnson's Baby Shampoo no more tears Travel Size 1.5 Ounce Each uploaded by Amira H.Johnson's Baby Shampoo no more tears Travel Size 1.5 Ounce Each uploaded by Amber Z.Johnson's Baby Shampoo no more tears Travel Size 1.5 Ounce Each uploaded by Rachel G.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Eleanor J.
I love Johnson’s No More Tears baby wash! It has a nice neutral smell, bubbles and kept me clean as a child! Johnson’s brand as a whole has always been reliable and a safe bet when trying out new products or scents. I would definitely recommend this to a parent
Rachel G.
Jefferson
I love the smell of Johnson's baby shampoo. It reminds me of the smell of babies skin. This isn't a harsh product by any means. This product is perfect for sore and puffy eyes. It makes my skin so soft. Doctor's recommend this to patient's with skin problems. Johnson's Baby Shampoo no more tears Travel Size 1.5 Ounce Each
Nubia D.
Austin
My 2 youngest had an allergic reaction to the shampoo. Used to like it so much because the smell lasted long and babies were so clean. Wont be using ever again. 😔
Alleisha M.
Jasper, IN
Johnson's Baby Shampoo is a no more tears product. It does not seem to cause my daughter pain if it gets in her eyes. The scent is light and it does a good job of cleansing her hair.
Kyle K.
Quincy, FL
My baby loves Johnson and Johnson for his bathtimes it smells good and dose not leave him with rash like other baby soap does I love this soap for my kids.
Alexis S.
Gets the job done, cleans and makes their hair soft, even if it has been super dirty. Doesn't have much smell but that's not a big deal for us.
Stephanie C.
Nothing like the OG "no more tears" product. I always used this on my sons til about 2 yrs of age before switching to the Conditioner 2 in 1.
Monique V.
San Antonio
This was an ok product. My son was diagnosed with eczema so this was not the best for him. Other than that it did what it was made to do.
Jessebliffen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my son all the time at home and traveling. It washes his hair so good and smells so good as well. The smell lasts all day!
Drew G.
Brandon , MS
Classic must have for moms. Smells greasy and clean. Soft on babies skin and no tears