Johnson's® Baby Shampoo & Conditioner for Thick/Curly Hair 18 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by johanna f.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

We love toddlers. And we understand that their growing hair can tangle easily, especially if it's naturally thick or curly. That's why we enriched this 2-in-1 extra conditioning shampoo with No More Tangles® conditioners to help unlock stubborn knots and tangles. The clinically proven mild, No More Tears® formula has a clean, fresh scent. It cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving hair easy to manage. Moms Trust Johnson's© Baby™. Always Mild & Gentle. see more...

• Were can I find this product i would like to try it out and see i...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
This is very cost effective, it smells great and does the job. The downfall between having it together rather than separate is that the effect of them being together is more like shampoo leaving the hair really dry and needing some type of moisture. Whereas with my daughters hair using conditioner separately does a better job.
Christina L.
I give this item a 5 out of 5 stars. I have nothing negative to say about his product. It works amazing on my sons curly hair. It's smells so freaking good and that smells stays on your baby's hair for a while. It helps with his curly hair and doesn't leave and residue.
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
I've been using this for my son since he was able to get his first bath! It's now two years later & were still addicted. Johnson's never seems to disappoint! 🙃 The smell of this shampoo is absolutely wonderful & it lasts all day! It makes my sons thick hair so shiny & soft. They also really aren't kidding when they say it's tear free. Definitely recommend!!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I use this for my sons hair and body everytime we take a bath/shower. I absolutely love the smell of this stuff and sometimes use it for myself. I find other baby shampoos just are not as effective and smell lovely as this does. I would recommend this to parents forsure. It is a nice product for the price
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this specific item. Most johnson and Johnson items are a miss. But I tried this one on a whim, and love it. I bought it at target for 3.99 it smells great, and it doesn't burn the childs eyes.
I am extremely satisfied with this product, and will buy again.
Terri C.
Mega Parent Expert
Great for my son's hair. He has soft curly hair and it can get pretty wild. The shampoo and conditioner combo os great and it detangles any knots that my son gets.
Selene A.
Corona, NY
This is the only shampoo my son doesn't get irritated skin from. He has long hair and sweats with this shampoo it keeps his hair smelling nice. It doesn't take away all the tangles but they are easyer to remove.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I loves Johnson's® Baby Shampoo & Conditioner for Thick/Curly Hair 18 fl. oz. Bottle . No matter your age. No matter your type of hair. Highly recommend
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I loooove this product it smells amazing it leaves my kids hair smelling good and feeling soft we bought it at wallmart.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
This conditioner is the best my niece always has knots and this makes her hair so soft
Chevy A.
Were can I find this product i would like to try it out and see if its as good as my friend said it is