BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #13 in Baby Shampoo

JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner leaves hair easy to manage and cleanses with extra conditioner for healthy-looking and fresh-smelling hair. Additionally, the NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to eyes as pure water which is why JOHNSON'S® is the most trusted name in baby care.

For some hairstyle inspiration, check out these tutorial videos here!

• Is this really good ??????2 Answers
  • Does it make hair easier to brush ?1 Answers
  • my daughter has super long curly hair does this stuff tru...2 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "My son uses this he is mixed black and white it works great with his hair I wish I could upload a picture he has long brown half straight half curly hair down his back!" in 10 reviews
  • "my daughter liked this alot she has thin hair and gets alot of tangles so she doesnt usually let me brush it but after trying this out she loved it doesnt outweigh hair either" in 6 reviews
  • "I've used once and it works great , don't see it in many stores , would love to try again." in 5 reviews
  • "Recievd this voxbox (my very first) this morning, the absolute best shampoo/conditioner combo i have ever used on my daughters hair and it smells great." in 5 reviews
  • "i love the scent it has and its perfect for my daughters hair it leaves her hair super soft and with zero tangles i've tried other johnsons shampoos but nothing had worked but this shampoo is great for her long, straight and thin hair!" in 5 reviews
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son was born with a ridiculous amount of hair so he needed detangling by 3 months of age. This product worked quickly and effectively, while still being safe for his eyes. It also smells wonderful.
Fabiola R.
Corona, NY
I love it I use it everyday. I have thick wavy hair and since I change from use regular shampoo I stated sing this baby shampoo for about a month  it leaves my hair soft and it shine. My hair even grew and stop falling a lot. It has a nice scent like flowers.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
This is very cost effective, it smells great and does the job. The downfall between having it together rather than separate is that the effect of them being together is more like shampoo leaving the hair really dry and needing some type of moisture. Whereas with my daughters hair using conditioner separately does a better job.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had to get this shampoofor my little one because she has vurly hair and this is perfrct to get the tangles out. I usually use with the johnson detangler after i wash her hair.
Stephanie C.
This has been what I use for my 4 yr old still. Ive been using it since he was about 2 and needed something more moisturizing for his hair then the traditional "no more tears" baby shampoo. It works well, keeps his hair soft and doesnt sting his eyes.
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
My 3 year old likes to get pretty rambunctious in the tub and then I hear the scream because she got soap in her eyes. Johnsons & Johnsons I don't have to worry about that. It's brand that I trust that my mom used on me and hopefully my girl will use on her own kids.
Jennifer L.
Antelope
I use this for my toddlers hair, he has a lot of hair and this shampoo works wonders with managing his tangles and hair, I’ve tried other products and this one works the best.
Elle Z.
This smells fantastic! I discovered it smelling my co-worker's baby. He (specifically his hair) smelled even better than normal baby smell, that I had to ask what they used on his hair. They told me this specific formula, and the corresponding tangle spray. His hair smelled fantastic AND was styled impeccably (soft wave, non frizzy wave on straight hair). So, I purchased it for myself. I have mixed hair: curly & dry...and I normally only co-wash. However, I use this now to knock off the funk, or if my hair needs a real shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair which surprised me. I didn't give it 5* because some of the suds causing chemicals in it, I personally don't think are good for hair ((dries it out))
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the products of this brand, the smell is delicious, stays during the day, the texture that it leaves the hair is also tasty. I use it for years and recommend
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my toddlers hair started getting impossible to brush after baths, I was desperate for a solution. I found this at my local grocery store and I have been so happy with the outcome! This is the only shampoo/conditioner I will use on their hair now.
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ
Would I be using too much product if I use the shampoo and conditioner and the detangling spray in my daughters hair?
Angela C.
Does this product leave your baby's hair feeling soft and not oily? Some stuff made for tangles leaves a residue on your hair.
Chevy A.
Were can I find this product i would like to try it out and see if its as good as my friend said it is
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Does it really work?
veronica m.
Would you used it during winter

back