BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #9 in Baby Shampoo

Help send your baby into a night of sweet dreams with soothing and relaxing lavender and chamomile scents from JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® shampoo. With natural lavender, chamomile and our NO MORE TEARS® formula, this mild baby shampoo is as soothing to your baby’s senses as it is gentle to the baby’s hair and skin. It rinses easily and leaves hair smelling fresh and looking healthy and shiny after bathtime.

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ext. Violet 2, Parfum.

• Does anyone ever have an issue with this drying their bab...4 Answers
  • Hi love2 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...4 Answers
Araceli G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This baby shampoo is amazing. The calmness of the lavender shoots the baby. Great use right before bed time. Leaving your baby sleeping 3-4 hrs straight. Which is a good thing for new moms.
Adrianna U.
It worked very well with all three of my boys. It helped calm them when they were restless or days they were fussy and didn't want baths and its always a plus when it doesn't burn their eyes and smells amazing. I currently have two bottles in my home for my seven month old along with other Johnsons baby lavender products. I definitely recommend everyone try
Brandy G.
This stuff is amazing. It's so gentle and I love the smell. I love the original smell, but this one is just a bit better in my opinion. I use it on my 1 year old Poodle when bathing her and will use this shampoo on her face and near her eyes because it doesn't burn her eyes if it by mistake gets in there. I love the way she smells when I wash her with it! This is also a nice product to wash your makeup brushes with!
Courtney E.
Otisco, IN
We love this baby soap/shampoo. IMO it is almost the same as the sleepy time or bedtime shampoo that johnson's makes, but I usually buy this one because it is cheaper. My son actually asks me to use this when he is in the bath time. I do notice that when I use this as well, he is more apt to participate in bedtime preparation :)
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johsons is a household name because their products not only do the jobs they are made for but do them well. While this product is known to help calm babies I find you have to use rhe system of hair, body and follow with the lotion to create a calming routine. I do not think using one of the products alone is truly calming. Reccomended ♧
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I love the smell of this shampoo. I use it on my baby and even on myself as a bodywash. The scent is very subtle and not so strong. It has that sweet soothing lavender scent with a hint on honey scent also. It's remarkable and leaves my skin flawlessly smooth. Love this to the moon and back!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This was a staple for my daughter when she was really small & now that she's 5, on her more hyper nights, before bed, this is what I wash her hair with & body too at times. It definitely has a beautiful, light lavender scent that soothes and relaxes. My daughter will be out like a light when I use this.
Amber C.
Charleston, WV
My son just turned two in October, and I have used this product on him almost every time he bathes since he was born. Johnsons baby products are just a staple in the mom community, so I knew I would love it. The scent is amazing! It truly does have a calming effect on my son, also. It hydrates but cleans at the same time which is so nice! Overall I would definitely recommend this to any mom!
Jennifer J.
I love this smell so much!!
I think the lavender really is soothing for my baby. I also use the lavender lotion. My baby loves bath time. He's so relaxed and happy. I use this all over and on his face, never gotten it in his mouth/eyes if I have I've never noticed him cry. This is part of our nighttime routine and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Highly recommend for moms to use!
tina p.
clinton, ny
I love this for my 4 month old and my 3 year old it helps when you don't want to burn your childRensselaer eyes works way better then regular shampoo believe me that burns!! I use this every night before bed and the lavender helps with sleeping I would buy again aND again
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
Does this truly help calm the baby down. My son hates night time i think lol
brisa s.
Is this the same as the yellow bottle ?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does it really have a good scent?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone ever have an issue with this drying their baby’s scalp?