BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #9 in Baby Shampoo

Help send your baby into a night of sweet dreams with soothing and relaxing lavender and chamomile scents from JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® shampoo. With natural lavender, chamomile and our NO MORE TEARS® formula, this mild baby shampoo is as soothing to your baby’s senses as it is gentle to the baby’s hair and skin. It rinses easily and leaves hair smelling fresh and looking healthy and shiny after bathtime.

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ext. Violet 2, Parfum.

• Does anyone ever have an issue with this drying their bab...4 Answers
  • Hi love2 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...4 Answers
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried this because we received a few bottles during our baby shower. I honestly cannot stand the smell. I prefer the Aveeno lavender scent. For some reason this brand just does not smell as good to me.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is all i wash my son with...i love it for right before bed. It helps sooth and calm baby for bed. It has?a great fragrant smell to it. I always have this in our bathroom.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this in lavender and I can hardly wait to use it on my son. It smells so good. I used a little on myself to see what i though and i love it. it's hard to not use it on myself.
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is not the first shampoo I used for my baby it was actually the yellow bottle one . They told me to use that one at the hospital . One day I decided to try the purple one out & so I did & so far it's the only one I been buying for her . I love the smell it is lavender & it is said that it is calming that's why it's called " calming lavender ".
Kaylee G.
Gilmer, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has always been so calm and soothed in bath time and you cannot tell me that it's not partially due to the lavender products. I have the entire set and I swear by them!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love everything about Johnson & Johnson Lavender shampoo for my daughter. We us the lavender brand on the days my daughter has a busy day it keeps her calm and relaxed to get her ready for bed. every parent should own this product. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Johnson's® Calming Lavender Baby Shampoo
veronica s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great baby shampoo. Works great when I use it on my baby for bath time. It’s Lavanderia scent is very calming. My baby sleeps great after his bath with this Johnson calm lavender baby shampoo
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnsons lavender shampoo smells so good. Even though its supposedly comically proven to relax babies and maybe it does but not my son. It does its job and cleans my baby boy.
Lillian W.
Spartanburg , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I literally think this made my babies hair fall out. She had a full head of hair, started using this and she went bald..... we started using another brand and her hair grew back.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Johnston products are great but this particular bottle has the smell of a dream come true 💕 very gentle on baby's skin and keeps his hair smell nice for the longest time! Just the smallest amount will satisfy & make u want to bathe your little one every day
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
Does this truly help calm the baby down. My son hates night time i think lol
brisa s.
Is this the same as the yellow bottle ?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does it really have a good scent?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone ever have an issue with this drying their baby’s scalp?