Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX

Does this truly help calm the baby down. My son hates night time i think lol

Nedime S.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It really does make a difference
Adrianna U.
Adrianna U.
2 years, 3 months ago
I've noticed with my three children it works up until the hit a certain age maybe around nine ten months, it always smells great. Like everything else in the world though it works different for everyone. I think you should give it a try
tina p.
tina p.
clinton, ny
2 years, 3 months ago
It may not make them fall asleep but the lavender is supposed to help relax them up can even try lavender scents or oils for the room may help aslo:)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes I think it does. Aromatherapy is proven to be effective
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
2 years, 4 months ago
I think it all honestly depends. It works for some babies, while others it has no effect on. I know that it worked for my nephew like a charm, while my goddaughter it didn't. It doesn't hurt to try it out and see considering lavender helps with relaxation and sleep aid.
Kara M.
Kara M.
2 years, 5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It never helped my kiddos and actually gave them a red bumby rash and they sounded almost wheeze after the first time I tried it so have never used it again.