BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® Calming Lavender Baby Shampoo.
No More Tears®.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert
We use this shampoo quite a bit on my little one, and overall we love it. The only reason I rated this at 4 stars is because we have to shift to another soap periodically if my LO gets cradle cap. She has had it for a while now, on and off, and when it come back we have to treat accordingly. We like to use this when she doesn't have it, because the price is right, we love the fragrance, and it does not irritate her skin.
Adrianna U.
It worked very well with all three of my boys. It helped calm them when they were restless or days they were fussy and didn't want baths and its always a plus when it doesn't burn their eyes and smells amazing. I currently have two bottles in my home for my seven month old along with other Johnsons baby lavender products. I definitely recommend everyone try
Ashlyn A.
We combine this with the other products from the lavender line, and get the amazing promised results. No tears, soft skin, GREAT scent, and natural heavy eye lids. We use this at night as its soothes our little two year old and puts him right to sleep. So thankful for this brand and this line.
tina p.
clinton, ny
I love this for my 4 month old and my 3 year old it helps when you don't want to burn your childRensselaer eyes works way better then regular shampoo believe me that burns!! I use this every night before bed and the lavender helps with sleeping I would buy again aND again
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is my favorite eye makeup remover and facial cleanser. I have sensitive skin and eyes, and my eye doctor recommended it to me. It removes all of my mascara (even waterproof!) and gently cleanses my skin without irritating it. My mom has been using this for 20 years!
Ashley S.
Hiram, GA
My son LOVES THIS! It makes him smell so good. Not only is it a good shampoo, but we use it a bubble bath too. IT IS THAT GENTLE! It makes better bubbles than the original bubble bath! I ALWAYS buy this product for new moms or first time mommys!
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This shampoo smells amazing and even I feel calmer when I'm washing my babies' hair. It puts a nice closure to our hectic days. I buy it at Walmart but was hooked every since it was a gift at my baby shower. The price is right too
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is the best! Apart of my son's bed time routine, I give him a bath every other night. And this is what I use to wash his hair and he loves it! It calms him down and soothes him and smells great! I highly recommend!
Krista A.
This soap is amazing. Almost miracle like :) my son had the hardest time falling alseep and after a bath with this, he goes to sleep easier and sleeps through the night. I love all johnson products but this is my favorite.
Jocelyn D.
Lubbock, TX
Love to use this at night time during bath time. Works great and sells amazing. Only thing I do not like is that after rinsing out it makes my sons hair feel rough of course. Other than that we will continue to use.
Brittany B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Does this truly help calm the baby down. My son hates night time i think lol
brisa s.
Is this the same as the yellow bottle ?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Does it really have a good scent?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Brenda G.
Has anyone tried this with children that suffer from eczema?I have heard a relative she used it on her child right after taking a bad and applying while skin was still wet. Thanks in advance.