BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #7 in Baby Shampoo

Help send your baby into a night of sweet dreams with soothing and relaxing lavender and chamomile scents from JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® shampoo. With natural lavender, chamomile and our NO MORE TEARS® formula, this mild baby shampoo is as soothing to your baby’s senses as it is gentle to the baby’s hair and skin. It rinses easily and leaves hair smelling fresh and looking healthy and shiny after bathtime.

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ext. Violet 2, Parfum.

Mariah G.
Cynthiana , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this every night. It helps calm my son down before bedtime and has him smelling so fresh! I would choose Johnson & Johnson over a cheaper brand because Johnson & Johnson has better quality! The shampoo helps keep his cradle cap at Bay and gets the little things out that could be in there from the day! 100% recommend this to anyone. Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Calming Lavender
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this baby shampoo with the calming lavender. It sets up very nicely and doesn’t dry out my babies scalp. It also smells so good and helps my little one calm down before bedtime. The price is great for the product, I would highly recommend!
Sarah J.
Clearfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to shampoo for my baby! It smells absolutely amazing and always leaves her hair so soft! It is a good consistency and lather but is easy to rinse out which is important. I recommend this product to all new parents!
Anniemae T.
Jacksonville
When choosing my baby items. I always seen to sway my choices towards the lavender items. It works great for baby when she is fussy. She falls right asleep after bath time. Not very harsh on her skin. And she smells good.
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love the johnsons lavender line for our baby. We’ve used it since he was a newborn and it’s worked great for us. It smells great and when he was a newborn it helped him sleep. I will always repurchase this one.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is all i wash my son with...i love it for right before bed. It helps sooth and calm baby for bed. It has?a great fragrant smell to it. I always have this in our bathroom.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this in lavender and I can hardly wait to use it on my son. It smells so good. I used a little on myself to see what i though and i love it. it's hard to not use it on myself.
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is not the first shampoo I used for my baby it was actually the yellow bottle one . They told me to use that one at the hospital . One day I decided to try the purple one out & so I did & so far it's the only one I been buying for her . I love the smell it is lavender & it is said that it is calming that's why it's called " calming lavender ".
veronica s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great baby shampoo. Works great when I use it on my baby for bath time. It’s Lavanderia scent is very calming. My baby sleeps great after his bath with this Johnson calm lavender baby shampoo
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Johnston products are great but this particular bottle has the smell of a dream come true 💕 very gentle on baby's skin and keeps his hair smell nice for the longest time! Just the smallest amount will satisfy & make u want to bathe your little one every day
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
Does this truly help calm the baby down. My son hates night time i think lol
brisa s.
Is this the same as the yellow bottle ?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does it really have a good scent?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Brenda G.
Has anyone tried this with children that suffer from eczema?I have heard a relative she used it on her child right after taking a bad and applying while skin was still wet. Thanks in advance.