BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #6 in Baby Shampoo

We know baby’s delicate hair needs special care during bath time. That’s why our baby shampoo, is specially designed to gently cleanse baby’s fine hair and delicate scalp. This baby shampoo cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while maintaining a fresh smell.

Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.
Available in: 1.69floz (50mL), 6.76(200mL), 13.53floz (400mL), 20.3floz (600mL), 27.1floz (800mL)

How to Use
Wet baby's hair with warm water, apply baby shampoo, gently lather, and rinse.

Ingredients

Water*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Lauryl Glucoside*, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin*, Citric Acid*, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Fragrance [Benzyl Acetate, Ionone Beta, Methyl Ionones, Peach Pure, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Tropional], Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA

• I’ve heard of people using this to wash make up brushes, ...9 Answers
  • Is this what everyone uses to clean brushes? x9 Answers
  • How often did you clean your makeup brushes and what do y...4 Answers
Elena A.
stephens city
#1 baby product that I must have for my 12 month precious daughter. It takes a lot to trust products especially when it comes to your first child. you want everything to be perfect, Johnson’s baby shampoo provides  security and comfort with my babies first steps of life. bathing is so new to her and now she’s in the best of care with Johnson’s baby shampoo. A big reason why bath time is so much fun for her and instead of being a hassle it’s a fun activity, you can be comforted that hers skin and eyes will not be irritated but instead she’ll admire the bubbles and have a smile on her face. Put it on my shopping list!
cara l.
Ames, IA
(Note: I don't have kids, so this is for alternative uses) I use this baby shampoo to remove my eye makeup and was my makeup brushes. Nothing compares. It instantly removes foundation from brushes without having to scrub like other removers. It also takes off my eye makeup completely without any irritation or residue. Highly recommend adding this to your beauty arsenal!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this on my toddler and myself. It is great and my hair is softer than it ever has been. Also it helps keep my daughters curls from getting crazy frizzy unlike other baby shampoos. As a mother and some who care a lot about their hair I will continue to buy this for years to come. Not just for my daughter but for myself as well.
Missy V.
I don’t use this on my hair so I can’t comment on that aspect, but I use it as a body wash. I am a migraine sufferer so smell is important to me. This gives a clean smell when using it, but you can’t smell it all day which made me fall in love with it. I break out easily and I use this on my face in the shower and I have no problems with acne. I recommend this to people with sensitive skin and noses:)
Kimberlee N.
Randolph, NJ
This is what I use for my makeup brushes, not sponges - it doesn’t work so good on sponges. But on brushes, it gets them looking brand new every time. If you don’t have a brush bath (I don’t), just run the brush under warm water, put the soap in your hand, and swish the brush around in your hand until the soap runs clear.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I’ve been using this for years. I use to remove makeup, to clean my face (even if I’m not wearing makeup), to wash my hair (I have oily hair roots, so this product helps keeping my hair fresh), and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. In this way, this shampoo is amazing cause it has many utilities. I definitely recommend it! I love it!
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this for message during the day. If my son has gotten messy or had a blowout accident this gets all the dirt off of them without having to scrub extra! I would suggest this over other brands just because the quality of this product is amazing. I will always be a Johnson & Johnson fan! Johnson's® Baby Shampoo
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
I have been using this brand for all 3 kids, my two year old is the last one using it. She loves the smell. And I love how it don’t dry her hair and body. I feel confident using this just knowing it won’t hurt my babygirls Johnson's® Baby Shampooeyes if it goes down her face.
Merrit M.
This shampoo is the best! I have 2 children who I have always used this shampoo on their hair as long as possible [still use it on my 3 year old]. It smells so good and gets their hair clean and soft with its gentle formula.  I also use it on my make up brushes. It gets all the pigment, foundation, powders, etc out the first time without a lot of scrubbing or harsh chemicals. Leaves my brushes soft and extends their life significantly. It is such a versatile product and so affordable I recommend it to my mommy friends, make-up friends, and EVERYONE! I also stopped buying all the expensive cleaners from the make-up store because they were not nearly as good.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You automatically get the smell of a baby when you open the body which i love. I’ve always used Johnson products on my babies, sometimes it seams to leave my sons hair a little dry though, so I may start using the one that has conditioner in it. Other than that great product & smell.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
How do you feel after washing with it ?
Daniela R.
How old is to old to use this shampoo?
Maria V.
New bern, NC
how is the smell of this shampoo? good or bad
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a ton of this shampoo! but haven't found the courage to use yet. does anyone know if it over drys skin since I've read people using them for other purposes. and would it be harsh on sensitive skin?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Im having a baby and Would Like to know if this actually good for my baby?

Walmart