BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #9 in Baby Shampoo

Baby’s delicate eyes need special care during bathtime.  JOHNSON’S® baby shampoo is as gentle and mild to the eyes as pure water.  This baby shampoo’s NO MORE TEARS® formula cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while smelling baby-fresh.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Yellow 6, Yellow 10, Parfum

• I’ve heard of people using this to wash make up brushes, ...9 Answers
  • Is this what everyone uses to clean brushes? x9 Answers
  • How often did you clean your makeup brushes and what do y...4 Answers
Merrit M.
This shampoo is the best! I have 2 children who I have always used this shampoo on their hair as long as possible [still use it on my 3 year old]. It smells so good and gets their hair clean and soft with its gentle formula.  I also use it on my make up brushes. It gets all the pigment, foundation, powders, etc out the first time without a lot of scrubbing or harsh chemicals. Leaves my brushes soft and extends their life significantly. It is such a versatile product and so affordable I recommend it to my mommy friends, make-up friends, and EVERYONE! I also stopped buying all the expensive cleaners from the make-up store because they were not nearly as good.
cara f.
Ames, IA
(Note: I don't have kids, so this is for alternative uses) I use this baby shampoo to remove my eye makeup and was my makeup brushes. Nothing compares. It instantly removes foundation from brushes without having to scrub like other removers. It also takes off my eye makeup completely without any irritation or residue. Highly recommend adding this to your beauty arsenal!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my toddler and myself. It is great and my hair is softer than it ever has been. Also it helps keep my daughters curls from getting crazy frizzy unlike other baby shampoos. As a mother and some who care a lot about their hair I will continue to buy this for years to come. Not just for my daughter but for myself as well.
Missy V.
I don’t use this on my hair so I can’t comment on that aspect, but I use it as a body wash. I am a migraine sufferer so smell is important to me. This gives a clean smell when using it, but you can’t smell it all day which made me fall in love with it. I break out easily and I use this on my face in the shower and I have no problems with acne. I recommend this to people with sensitive skin and noses:)
Mehwish M.
Moms, we all know how difficult it is to brush our little one’s hair, right? Worry no more! Johnson’s created Shiny Drops range, which includes a shampoo and conditioner all infused with argan oil and silk proteins. This combo is designed to nurture the hair and give it a healthy shine, visible after the first use.
Why is Shiny Drops Different?
As with other Johnson’s shampoo range, they all contain no more tears formula. They’ve been dermatologically tested and proven to be hypoallergenic. With safe pH balance, they are suitable for the little princess and contains an anti-frizz formula.
Kimberlee N.
Randolph, NJ
This is what I use for my makeup brushes, not sponges - it doesn’t work so good on sponges. But on brushes, it gets them looking brand new every time. If you don’t have a brush bath (I don’t), just run the brush under warm water, put the soap in your hand, and swish the brush around in your hand until the soap runs clear.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
I’ve been using this for years. I use to remove makeup, to clean my face (even if I’m not wearing makeup), to wash my hair (I have oily hair roots, so this product helps keeping my hair fresh), and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. In this way, this shampoo is amazing cause it has many utilities. I definitely recommend it! I love it!
Mariah G.
Cynthiana , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this for message during the day. If my son has gotten messy or had a blowout accident this gets all the dirt off of them without having to scrub extra! I would suggest this over other brands just because the quality of this product is amazing. I will always be a Johnson & Johnson fan! Johnson's® Baby Shampoo
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You automatically get the smell of a baby when you open the body which i love. I’ve always used Johnson products on my babies, sometimes it seams to leave my sons hair a little dry though, so I may start using the one that has conditioner in it. Other than that great product & smell.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a ton of this at my sons baby shower and ended up returning it due to his sensitive skin. He would break out in a red rash after bath time and looking into it more the added dyes and fragrances were irritating his skin. Little ones don’t need all of the added junk they put into the products...make it simple and good for their skin.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
How do you feel after washing with it ?
Daniela R.
How old is to old to use this shampoo?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
how is the smell of this shampoo? good or bad
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a ton of this shampoo! but haven't found the courage to use yet. does anyone know if it over drys skin since I've read people using them for other purposes. and would it be harsh on sensitive skin?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Im having a baby and Would Like to know if this actually good for my baby?