Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo

by ChickAdvisor

JOHNSON���S�� Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby���s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.Pediatrician and dermatologist-testedHypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harshThe NO MORE TEARS�� formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experienceNo parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo!
Lynn, MA
Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product for babies, this baby shampoo is very good, my baby has used it since he was born, it leaves his hair beautiful and manageable and for his whole little body it is very rich. I love this shampoo.
Aptos
I really wanted to like this product, but it gave my 2 month old a horrible rash after the first wash. I have started using it myself so it doesn’t go to waste, but the slight chemically baby powder like scent isn’t great.
Windsor , ON
Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo uploaded by Mayra O.
[product:johnson’s-calming-baby-shampoo] today I got my very first box . So happy that these came in , they have always been my favourite for both my children and my tooddler is still en young it , the smell is so nice and it keeps reminding me about my boy when he was a tiny baby , besides it is so gentle on his skin , it leaves it very soft and never had a bad reaction. A little of it goes a long way and the smell is very long lasting . The price is unbeatable compared to other and for the great quality and size.
Edmonton
I have been using this Johnson's baby shampoo for my daughter since she born. It keeps her hair smooth, shiny and silky. The most important part Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo it doesn't cause any irritation to eyes and smells excellent. Keeps hair nice and clean.
Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo uploaded by Angė K.
The product is extremely good, it is the best investment for baby hair, I am really fascinated with the product. I think the product does not need anything, it has exactly the perfect measurements. I would buy it without hesitation for life.
newcastle, England
I use this on my little boys head we love the way it smell leaves the hair very soft and fresh... It doesn't seem to fuss my little boy if he comes in to contact with it in his eye like other brands
Johnson's�� Baby Shampoo uploaded by Bailey V.
Works great in my nieces bath for making lots of bubbles and is gentle on her skin as well as her sensitive eyes!
Obe of the best products ive ever bought no regrets so makes my baby soft ans happy
valledesantiago
Este fue el primer producto que usé de esta marca huele delicioso como almendras el olor es suave relajante no les deja resequedad en su cabello al contrario súper suave y sedoso me encantan en lo particular todos sus productos
Ibarra Tanguarin
Yo uso mucho esta shampoo en mi hijo ya que es de cabello oscuro me encanta es super bueno y lo mejor no le irrita sus ojitos

Looking for your answer?