Johnson's® Baby Shampoo

We know baby’s delicate hair needs special care during bath time. That’s why our baby shampoo, is specially designed to gently cleanse baby’s fine hair and delicate scalp. This baby shampoo cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while maintaining a fresh smell.

• Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

Available in: 1.69floz (50mL), 6.76(200mL), 13.53floz (400mL), 20.3floz (600mL), 27.1floz (800mL)

Is this product worth buying and safe to use on newborns?
Does anyone else use this for cleaning makeup brushes? If not, do you recommend something else for cleaning makeup brushes that isn't the super expensive pro cleaner?
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo ? Is this good for washing your eyelids when you have eye allergies?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoParis, TN
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Johnson's baby shampoo. I love how gentle it is that it can be used on new born babies and even younger children. I love that it is tear free. This product is a staple in our household. We always have a bottle on hand for our grand children and if anyone needs it when they visit. I love the smell and the fact that it cleans without causing dry scalp or using harsh chemicals. I definitely recommend this product.
8 days agochickasha
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo uploaded by Katy G.
Johnson’s Baby Shampoo smells so great for my little one definitely I love the sent and we’ve been using This kind of shampoo since she was born but I think they upgraded, but this sent smells fantastic. Very pleased with how good it smells.! And a very easy pump dispenser.
3 months agoLebanon, PA
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany Y.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo is fantastic! I used it for my daughter when she was a baby. Now that she is a teenager, it is still in my cabinets! It works great to clean make up brushes! It is also perfect for your little feline friends. I use this when I'm giving our cat a bath because it is so gentle. It leaves his fur so soft and smooth.
a month agoAustin
This product will leave your babies smelling nice and good while also leaving their skin nice and soft. The only downfall in this product is the squirt nozzles tend to break easily. I would highly recommend this to any parent looking for a nice wash for their children
3 months agoPerris, CA
I love this soup I just wouldn’t use it on a new born the scent is way to strong it made my baby break out. But now that he’s older it’s just fine no reactions but yes wait till your baby is at least 3 months. Scent is great.
2 months agoCanoga Park , CA
We always buy this product because of the nostalgic factor. It’s affordable and it does what it’s suppose to do. The scent is very mild and I can tell that even if it goes to my baby’s eyes it doesn’t sting.
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
For my baby Johnson is the best product for my baby. I enjoy taking my child a bath and us the Johnson products.I would improve this product if it had a scent that last 24 hours I think that would be great.
3 months agoLouise
Purchased at: Walmart
When my nephew was first born I loved this product so much as he got older my sister started to use another shampoo but I soon as I came back across this shampoo again I fell in love immediately over again
22 days agoBeaver Falls, PA
I only use Johnson baby products on my son. They leave his hair smelling good and feeling soft. I enjoy how it doesn’t hurt his eyes! This is one of my favorite products and recommend to other moms.
3 months agoOklahoma City, OK
This was my go to shampoo for my son. He was born with a full head of hair, so we needed a shampoo right away that would leave his hair and skin soft, but nothing with too much fragrance since he did have sensitive skin. The light fragrance never irritated either one of us and it always cleaned him up well, no matter how messy he got. I've kept this around ever since. My son is a teenager now, so I've since used it on cats, makeup brushes and anything else I needed to gently clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago