BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #1 in Shampoo

As gentle to the eyes as pure water.

• Leaves your baby’s hair smelling fresh and looking shiny
  • NO MORE TEARS® formula is gentle for newborns
  • Soap-free and clinically proven hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Paraben-free

Baby’s delicate eyes need special care during bathtime.  JOHNSON’S® baby shampoo is as gentle and mild to the eyes as pure water.  This baby shampoo’s NO MORE TEARS® formula cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while smelling baby-fresh.

Available in: 88 mL, 444 mL, 592 mL

Ingredients: Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Yellow 6, Yellow 10, Parfum

• I’ve heard of people using this to wash make up brushes, have any...5 Answers
  • How often did you clean your makeup brushes and what do you use? ...4 Answers
  • Do you clean makeup brushes with JOHNSON’S baby shampoo .??5 Answers
JOHNSON’S baby shampoo
  • "I love using this to clean my makeup brushes - the smell is wonderful and it's gentle on my brushes, while also getting them super clean!" in 7 reviews
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I actually prefer using this shampoo on my boys now that they are older. I felt that it dried out their scalp when they were babies and now that they are toddlers and little boys it just works better. I think it still leaves their hair a bit more dry than I would like but it smells SO good and of course doesn't hurt or irritate their eyes. I think it's a bit over priced and I often opt for the cheaper brands when it comes to baby shampoos but nothing smells like the original! :)
Mehwish M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moms, we all know how difficult it is to brush our little one’s hair, right? Worry no more! Johnson’s created Shiny Drops range, which includes a shampoo and conditioner all infused with argan oil and silk proteins. This combo is designed to nurture the hair and give it a healthy shine, visible after the first use.
Why is Shiny Drops Different?
As with other Johnson’s shampoo range, they all contain no more tears formula. They’ve been dermatologically tested and proven to be hypoallergenic. With safe pH balance, they are suitable for the little princess and contains an anti-frizz formula.
Kimberlee N.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I use for my makeup brushes, not sponges - it doesn’t work so good on sponges. But on brushes, it gets them looking brand new every time. If you don’t have a brush bath (I don’t), just run the brush under warm water, put the soap in your hand, and swish the brush around in your hand until the soap runs clear.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Monty enjoys his bath, although he's a cute little dog... he's even much more handsome after cleaning up. The Baby Shampoo is a great alternative to others on the market. It's gentle on his coat and on our wallet. You should check with you vet because not all might agree, but in Monty's case it's OK every few weeks.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this shampoo, not for my hair but as a face wash. I have very sensitive skin and it is very gentle on my skin. It does not break me out which I really appreciate. I have tried so many face washes but I seem to always go back to Johnson's baby shampoo. JOHNSON’S baby shampoo
Carolyn B.
Carrollton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my daughter when she was tiny and had a ton of hair, and now I use it to clean my make up brushes. It gets all of the gunk out of the brushes and leaves them soft and smelling good. It does the same for baby hair as well, trust me my kidlet was born with 3 inches of hair.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be my very favorite baby/little kid shampoo. It works perfectly and is super gentle. And that smell...one of my favorite smells in the whole world is my little guys hair after having his bath and using this shampoo. Definitely would recommend this to every parent.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As odd as it sounds,I actually don't use this product on a baby... I like to use Johnson's baby shampoo for my makeup brushes! It works like a dream and removes all the product from even the most stained brushes.  It has a mild, light and fresh scent.  This shampoo also is available in a few other scents.  The lavender scent happens to be my favorite.  It's affordable and a lot less expensive than all of the makeup brush cleaners on the market.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
 My dad is 64 years old and this is the only shampoo that he has ever used. I’ve used on my children all the way up to 10 years old and they’re still using it today. Compared to some of the generics this is much thicker and seems to work a lot better, the generics are more water down I don’t seem to do nearest get a job. This leaves your hair with a fresh smell and feel so soft to the hand. Definitely a great product and for the price of a dollar who could beat that
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this bath wash for my sons morning or afternoon bath it is gentle on his skin,doesn't irritate his eyes, smells amazing and doesn't dry him out. Love Johnson and Johnson products and will continue purchasing their products.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
How do you feel after washing with it ?
Daniela R.
How old is to old to use this shampoo?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
how is the smell of this shampoo? good or bad
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert
I have a ton of this shampoo! but haven't found the courage to use yet. does anyone know if it over drys skin since I've read people using them for other purposes. and would it be harsh on sensitive skin?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Im having a baby and Would Like to know if this actually good for my baby?