BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #1 in Shampoo

As gentle to the eyes as pure water.

• Leaves your baby’s hair smelling fresh and looking shiny
  • NO MORE TEARS® formula is gentle for newborns
  • Soap-free and clinically proven hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Paraben-free

Baby’s delicate eyes need special care during bathtime.  JOHNSON’S® baby shampoo is as gentle and mild to the eyes as pure water.  This baby shampoo’s NO MORE TEARS® formula cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while smelling baby-fresh.

Available in: 88 mL, 444 mL, 592 mL

Ingredients: Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Yellow 6, Yellow 10, Parfum

• How often did you clean your makeup brushes and what do you use? ...4 Answers
  • Do you clean makeup brushes with JOHNSON’S baby shampoo .??5 Answers
  • Confesso que limpo meus pincéis de maquiagem usando esse shampoo,...2 Answers
JOHNSON’S baby shampoo
  • "I love using this to clean my makeup brushes - the smell is wonderful and it's gentle on my brushes, while also getting them super clean!" in 7 reviews
Alicia B.
This baby shampoo is good for just about anything! It's very affordable and comes in so many different sizes for all your different needs. It's very very easy to find, so you'll always be able to get your hands on it.

My main use for this product is cleaning my makeup brushes. Even the grossest brush can look brand new after scrubbing it in some of this stuff. All I do is put some of this on my hand and rub my brush around in it with some water. It takes all the old makeup off and leaves it with a nice clean scent. My. brushes have never had a stain that won't come out, thanks to this baby shampoo!

I also use this to wash makeup off of my face. I have very sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so I tend to use this on a cotton pad to get my mascara off every night. Most of the time it can even get waterproof mascara off without too much scrubbing. I also use this all over my face sometimes and find that it leaves my dry face smooth and hydrated!

I highly recommend this product!!!
Alexa K.
Ok so I grew up with this product. My mom told me she used this on me when I was a baby. My brother is way younger than myself, and we used this when he was a baby too! Now, coming full circle, I am back to using this shampoo.... FOR MY MAKEUP BRUSHES! I've tried so many different techniques for cleaning brushes (which I HATE to do!!) and I just want something easy, cheap, simple, that will do the job!!! This shampoo does that. It leaves my brushes smelling so nice and they come out feeling so soft! I've recently started using this to clean my Real Techniques sponge too! And it works great for that!!
Amber M.
I've always bought this brand of soap for my kids. Especially since it's for sensitive skin meant for babies! But that hasn't stopped me from still using it on them still having the. Not being babies anymore lol. My now 6 year old daughter has hair long enough to reach her lower back and I love when I use this shampoo I don't need conditioner. She has really curly hair! And it leaves it soft and smelling great :) she always be my baby and will smell like one too...
Kelly M.
Mifflinburg, PA
Never again will I use these products on my children. No one realizes how harsh these are for babies skin with all the chemicals in it. Sodium Lauryl sulfate, dyes; they really aren't good for anyone's skin let alone your LO. My son has eczema extremely bad. Once I cut this out with all the fragrances and harsh additives, his skin got so much better. The same goes for the johnsons lotion as well. Try a natural product. Well worth the extra cost.
Laura G.
I typically use this stuff to wash my make up brushes and it really works. I have sensitive skin and what better to use than a product designed for the most sensitive of skin, baby skin. It does a great job of removing all the product from my brushes and leaves behind the smell of this shampoo, which I absolutely love. It's super inexpensive and lasts me forever !
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Johnsons makes a great smelling baby shampoo! It is my absolute favorite smell and I love it! It's a gentle wash that leaves my kids skin soft. Pretty inexpensive. I have stopped using it though because I've heard that Johnson and Johnson uses harsh chemicals in their washes. It was nice before I knew that so I probably won't recommend to others.
Jenn D.
I originally purchased this baby shampoo to wash some makeup brushes (a success I would recommend!) but I now also keep a bottle in my shower for a quick and gentle face wash. It removes some of my most difficult makeup (hello waterproof mascara) and leaves my skin fresh and clean without irritation every time. I now always have a bottle around!
mariah m.
Salem, NJ
I absolutely love Johnson's Baby Shampoo for my baby. I love that it is tear free and it smells so good. She enjoys washing her hair every time. It's a great product that I have used for both of my kids. I also use the body wash. To be completely honest my 5 year old still uses the body wash because her skin is so sensitive with other soaps.
Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
Believe it or not I use baby shampoo to wash my off my mascara and eye make up. My dad was a car mechanic and used it to wash his eyes everyday after work. So I started to use it to wash off mascara and works wonderfully, never burns when it gets in my eyes and removes the product easily. Now I keep it in my shower and use it everyday.
Stacey L.
I don't have any children but I do love this shampoo! I keep a large bottle and a small travel size bottle on hand at all times. I use this shampoo to clean my eyes. It was recommended by my eye doctor as the best eye wash out there, and I have to say he knew what he was talking about. I also use this to clean my beauty blender.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
How do you feel after washing with it ?
Daniela R.
How old is to old to use this shampoo?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
how is the smell of this shampoo? good or bad
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert
I have a ton of this shampoo! but haven't found the courage to use yet. does anyone know if it over drys skin since I've read people using them for other purposes. and would it be harsh on sensitive skin?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Im having a baby and Would Like to know if this actually good for my baby?