BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #8 in Baby Shampoo

We know baby’s delicate hair needs special care during bath time. That’s why our baby shampoo, is specially designed to gently cleanse baby’s fine hair and delicate scalp. This baby shampoo cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while maintaining a fresh smell.

• Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

Available in: 1.69floz (50mL), 6.76(200mL), 13.53floz (400mL), 20.3floz (600mL), 27.1floz (800mL)

• I’ve heard of people using this to wash make up brushes, ...9 Answers
  • Is this what everyone uses to clean brushes? x9 Answers
  • How often did you clean your makeup brushes and what do y...4 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo

Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the clean and nice smell baby Johnson’s shampoo leaves on my baby. Some Baby’s do tend to be more delicate to certain shampoos and soaps on their skins when smaller. I have used this product on my baby ever since I gave him his first bath to now him being a 1 year old with no problems which is why I have not changed to any other product since then .I do use this shampoo as a 2 in 1 for his body and head which leaves a wonderful smell I love so much. Although it is for baby’s I have used this on my face a couple of times witch I have noticed it leaves a very clean and smooth feeling afterwards.
I highly give this product a 5 star 👍🏽😊.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells just like my childhood. I distinctly remember all of my friend's bathrooms smelling like this shampoo. And it was a great smell! In all seriousness, I can't vouch for how effective a baby shampoo this is (though I'm sure it's pretty darn good considering how long it's been around for) but it works wonderfully for washing my make up brushes. And I'm transported back to the 90s every time I take a whiff! I always love a product that gives me nostalgia. Highly recommend for cleaning make up brushes (and probably as a baby shampoo as well).
Gabriel F.
Zearing
This is our go-to shampoo for our son! He is 1.5 years old and previously had some reactions to other baby shampoos, but Johnson's baby shampoo, body wash and lotions have been a safe choice for him since. No rashes, gets out most of the weird things babies rub into their hair (but NOT vaseline lol that was an adventure!) and is a mild scent that's not overpowering to the senses. Very easily affordable and able to find in most retail locations.
Andree D.
Baldwin, WI
I don’t have any kids, but I always keep a huge bottle of baby shampoo in my house because there are tons of things that you can use this for! I primarily use mine as a makeup brush cleaner and it does and amazing job with that.
malissa u.
Lemoore, CA
I have used this product with all 3 of my children. It live that it is gentle and I dont have to worry about it burning their eyes. I remember having to reassure my niece that it wouldn't burn her eyes so she would let me wash her hair. I just with it was more conditioning. Especially for my girls with their longer hair, a detangler just isnt enough for their super fine hair. I will continue to use this product with my littles until it's time to move on to something that offers a little more for their hair as they get older.
Genevieve K.
Monroe, WI
This is a baby staple. It’s inexpensive and widely available. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin, and the scent is unobtrusive. We did find the bedtime (lavender) formula to be slightly less drying than the original, so that’s our preference. We paired it with the coordinating baby body wash, but we probably could have used the shampoo head to toe with the same results.
Destiny B.
Homedale
Like most new moms, this is the shampoo that I used with my first son. It is a great shampoo and smells great, but my oldest kept getting craddle cap and his doctor recommended that I change brands. I did end up switching and it helped, but I still think that Johnson's is a great brand and very affordable. Everyone's child reacts different to every shampoo.
Alexandria P.
Ronda
I use this product on all my kids age 7 months to 10 years. I dont have to worry about the soap burning their eyes. It lathers great. It smells great. Leaves skin and hair feeling and looking great. My boys love how you just need a small amount to wash your whole body, and get very clean. I really recommend all moms and dads use this product on their little ones.
Seketa C.
Johnson's is a go to and most of the time the first thing you get as a baby shower gift. It smells good and says no tears. Gentle enough for baby and strong enough for even my older toddler. Cleans the scalp of all that build up and baby food that gets everywhere but the babies mouth.(milk included) can't go wrong with a classic
Katie B.
Biloxi , MS
I've been using this on my three year old since she was born. And when she had little to no hair, it was everything we needed. It's great as body wash and short hair shampoo. Now that my little girl has long hair, she's in need of something more conditioning. But it smells good and you can always use it to wash make up brushes.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
How do you feel after washing with it ?
Daniela R.
How old is to old to use this shampoo?
Joseline R.
I have a ton of this shampoo! but haven't found the courage to use yet. does anyone know if it over drys skin since I've read people using them for other purposes. and would it be harsh on sensitive skin?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Im having a baby and Would Like to know if this actually good for my baby?

Target