BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

Description:

JOHNSON’S® baby pure cornstarch powder with soothing aloe vera & vitamin e is designed to gently absorb excess moisture on the skin, helping baby's skin feel dry, fresh and smooth. Dermatologist- and allergy-tested, our especially mild baby powder formula is made with pure cornstarch and clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Parfum (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate)

• My baby has dry skin! I got this product, I am wondering ...1 Answers
  • Have u tryed using as a setting powder?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best products for a new born. Is this...1 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Pure Cornstarch Powder with Soothing Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
  • "I didn't realize it but the cornstarch is much better than they regular talc baby powder." in 1 review
Hillary S.
This is what I've always used and I don't think I'll ever try anything else. You can defiantly tell the difference by them having aloe in it compared to baby powders that don't use aloe. My three year old son is always telling me he wants baby powder on because it's soothing haha it's too cute. But yea I would for sure recommend this baby powder.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson’s baby powder soothing aloe and vitamin E has worked very well on my babies bum. I am a first-time mom so this is my first time buying this product. I picked this up at Walmart for 299. I would recommend this to other parents.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Enjoy these small travel size items . No need to bring bunch of stuff when you have small travel size powered . Baby doesn't mind this one too m even though I don't use it at home on her just when we are on the go and a must
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tend to have my thighs rub against each other if I’m walking a lot during the day, so this is great to use for the rawness on the skin that this causes. The cons are that this pro use does get all over the place because it is a powder. But other than that, it’s very effective!
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this on my son when he was in diapers. He would break out badly at times so i would use this baby powder. It met my expectations. It is affordable as well. I would recommend this to any parents out there. I was satisfied using this on my son. It helped us!
Amelia R.
San Juan
I know this is for babies but I love it. Since I was a child I used to use baby powder cause it refreshes and protects my skin. This one is light and smells really good. It lets my skin really soft and lasts a lot.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For rashes that need airing out and chafing spots, i highly recommend this. The corn starch clears out moisture and eases discomfort. I've used this on diaper rashes and it has worked better than diaper creams.
Praise O.
I don’t like being sticky and I don’t like my thighs rubbing up against eachother. These things irritate me. When either happens, I used this powder in the upsetting area and it relieves me.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this I use this as an alternative to dry shampoo sometimes. It works so well it absorbs any greasiness you have, and from experience with my nephews diapers it does help diaper rash.
Shannon💋 W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was always a go to for me to use for my son when he was a baby. He always got very moist in all his nooks and crannies so I would use this. It did a great job of keeping him dry and smelling fresh and clean. The only down side which I did not know then is that this powder may contain talc unless it is specified that t contains cornstarch
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Ashley A.
Middletown, NY
Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this for dry shampoo?
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Does this kind of baby powder work better than most?
Taylor K.
Does baby powder have risks with cancer?