BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #3 in Baby Powder

Description:

Delicate scents of lavender and chamomile soothe, while JOHNSON’S® baby pure cornstarch powder with calming lavender & chamomile gently absorbs excess moisture on the skin, helping baby's skin feel dry, fresh and smooth. JOHNSON’S® baby pure cornstarch powder with calming lavender & chamomile helps eliminate friction to keep your baby’s skin feeling soft and comfortable.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Parfum (Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil)

• you think this product really dangerous for babies? John...2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for more than just babies?3 Answers
  • Does it have talc? I know that can be toxic.3 Answers
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
This is and has always been the best baby powder I have ever used on my body. It keeps you really dry from sweat if you exercise a lot or if you are just busy moving around a lot and it has a refreshing scent. It's very gentle on your skin and it lasts a long time. It's a really great value for the money.
Kendra O.
So happy they use cornstarch now instead of talc. I love this stuff. I use it on both of my kids when they start to get diaper rash and diaper creams just isn’t cutting it anymore. The smell is so nice also. I have the soothing aloe and vitamin e baby powder.
Shatoya D.
This baby powder is great! The cornstarch is soothing for skin irritations and this smells so clean. I also use it as a dry shampoo for my blowouts! I find it works better at absorbing oil than many dry shampoos I’ve tried!
Jordan F.
Union city, Pa
Love the smell and consistency of this one! Stays on great compared to other brands that are thinner. I don't tend to see my child "calmer". I'd say no cons, but pros is the cornstarch. Overall, great product.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is always a must need for the baby to powder their bootys and little body in the summer time it’s very affordable and it smells great feels great I love it it’s so calming and it’s amazing my favorite
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This stuff works wonders! It smells great, plus it helps prevent my baby from getting a diaper rash! It's a must have during their teething period and when you introduce them to juice and baby food!!!
Heather L.
I love the smell of this powder. It’s not just for babies. I use it all the time after showers. It smells so clean and refreshing. I would recommend this for Mom’s and babies.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
Johnson and Johnson products have been proven to have cancer causing chemicals in them. I would NEVER recommend any Johnson and Johnson product - especially to put on babies! This is a corrupt company with mega marketing skills that lead millions of parents to use chemical filled products on our dear babies.
Cristina G.
I love the smell of this powder! And I love that is cornstarch and not talc (the ingredient that cause ovarian cancer in regular JJ powder). This helps keep me dry for the 100+ days.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the smell of this powder especially on my son. When its bedtime it has him smelling amazing to the point he doesn't want to go without it. Very affordable.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson lotion
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Do you like the Fragrance ?
Buffy B.
Merrillville, IN
I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. People are saying that it causes cancer what are you guys take on that?
Samantha C.
Duluth, MN
Does it have talc? I know that can be toxic.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Who else uses this for more than just babies?