BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #3 in Baby Powder

Description:

Delicate scents of lavender and chamomile soothe, while JOHNSON’S® baby pure cornstarch powder with calming lavender & chamomile gently absorbs excess moisture on the skin, helping baby's skin feel dry, fresh and smooth. JOHNSON’S® baby pure cornstarch powder with calming lavender & chamomile helps eliminate friction to keep your baby’s skin feeling soft and comfortable.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Parfum (Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil)

• you think this product really dangerous for babies? JOHN...3 Answers
  • Who else uses this for more than just babies?3 Answers
  • Does it have talc? I know that can be toxic.4 Answers
Kendra O.
So happy they use cornstarch now instead of talc. I love this stuff. I use it on both of my kids when they start to get diaper rash and diaper creams just isn’t cutting it anymore. The smell is so nice also. I have the soothing aloe and vitamin e baby powder.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This baby powder is great! The cornstarch is soothing for skin irritations and this smells so clean. I also use it as a dry shampoo for my blowouts! I find it works better at absorbing oil than many dry shampoos I’ve tried!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is always a must need for the baby to powder their bootys and little body in the summer time it’s very affordable and it smells great feels great I love it it’s so calming and it’s amazing my favorite
Cholista S.
akron, oh
My babies go to bed with this on every night! I’m in love with the smell of it and it makes their skin feel so good and soft. My mom got me hooked on this and I’ll never buy another baby body powder besides this one!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This stuff works wonders! It smells great, plus it helps prevent my baby from getting a diaper rash! It's a must have during their teething period and when you introduce them to juice and baby food!!!
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
Johnson and Johnson products have been proven to have cancer causing chemicals in them. I would NEVER recommend any Johnson and Johnson product - especially to put on babies! This is a corrupt company with mega marketing skills that lead millions of parents to use chemical filled products on our dear babies.
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I love the smell of this powder especially on my son. When its bedtime it has him smelling amazing to the point he doesn't want to go without it. Very affordable.
Yossely V.
Keizer, OR
Has an amazing smell I use it on my son after his showers and i believe it does help calm him he sleeps wonderfully and the smell isn't too strong like other baby powders I've used in the past which is a good thing considering I have sensitivity to smell.
Arika S.
Newark, DE
Will absolutely not put this in my kids diapers but it is great for newborns in the crease of their neck where they perspire. Also it's great for when you have too much oil in your hair as a replacement for dry shampoo.
crystal w.
United States
There is nothing better than your Johnson's baby powder! It always makes my skin feel smooth and smells wonderful and I just love it. There's something about this powder than no other powder will ever live up to
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson lotion
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Do you like the Fragrance ?
Samantha C.
Duluth, MN
Does it have talc? I know that can be toxic.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
you think this product really dangerous for babies? JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Creen que este producto es dañino o peligroso para bebés?
Buffy B.
Merrillville, IN
I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. People are saying that it causes cancer what are you guys take on that?