Amelia G.
St.George

What is the propose really ? I've herd so many negative this about baby powder I'm hesitant about putting it on my baby ... I need your opinions?

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I agree with Adrien. I think it's the talc that makes it bad. They have a talc free version called Johnson's® Baby Pure Cornstarch Powder with Calming Lavender & Chamomile that might be useful.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
1 year, 8 months ago
I think it's one of those products that are on baby to buy lists that when you have a baby you don't actually need, I just stick to sudocrem, Aveeno nappy cream or palmers
Carie H.
Carie H.
Hampton, SC
1 year, 9 months ago
My mom used this on me and my siblings. Never had any problems. I still use it on my thigh when they rub together. And you can also put it in your hair and it acts like a dry shampoo. We never had any problems. But everybody's chemical makeup is different so your body or your kids body might react differently to it. The only way you can know is to try it.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
I never used it for either of my kids. I would just use the creams. I use the extra strength desitin.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
My daughter was very allergic to a lot of different diaper rash oitments and had very sensitive skin. Best way to use this is an old fashioned remedy: put a thin layer of petroleum jelly with a bit of the powder to alleviate any skin irritation. This was the only thing that would give her any relief!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
It apparently causes infections. Especially in girls. But it's messy and annoying, I just use A&D at everywhere change to protect and moisturize her skin.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Warren, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
It's supposed to help alleviate/eliminate moisture that creates diaper rash. Skip the powder and opt for Burts Bees diaper rash cream when needed. Worked wonders on my daughters sensitive skin.
Adrien T.
Adrien T.
Stone Mtn, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
The bad ingredient is Talc. They should have talc-free formula which is fine!