Ashley A.
Middletown, NY

Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?

Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
2 years, 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. Talc powder has been proven in many studies to cause cancer, which is included in this product. In fact. Johnson has ADMITTED to their products having cancer causing ingredients and has had many lawsuits against them that they are continuing to loose. And it's not just this brand. Look at store brands, other name brands, they all contain the SAME HARMFUL CHEMICALS. You HAVE to look at the ingredients and do your research!! Most of the stuff we use on a daily basis is filled with poisons. We've switched to organic and natural products and our health has done complete turn around!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
My son's skin is fairly sensitive, and I haven't had issues. You might want to double check with her pediatrician if she is specific sensitivity, but I think it should be fine!
AshleyMarie C.
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
My daughter was very sensitive and I've always used it on her.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Vergne, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
I've always heard of my parents using it on me an my sisters when we were little an as well on my cousins!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
4 years, 5 months ago
Personally, I would say yes. My LO has sensitive skin as well and J&J has never posed a problem with her, but I would ask your pediatrician if you are uncertain! 😊