amanda c.
Wellford
Didn't realize how many different baby powdes this company had will definitely be trying some others but as for this one it's my go to we out this in shoes as well as on bottoms helps with chaffed skin boob sweat I use this in my crafting room as well as my beauty station why buy that expensive setting powder when u can use this it help my kids when they had those dry rashes from playing to hard and they get chaffing from their nappies  this product is so versitile smells amazing and is always a must for baby shower gifts