Our cornstarch baby powder with Aloe & Vitamin E is designed to soothe and gently absorb excess moisture, leaving it dry, fresh and smooth. This mild baby powder glides on baby’s skin smoothly and keeps your baby’s skin soft and comfortable.

UPC 381370030485; SOLD AS PACK OF 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOHNSON'S Baby Powder, Pure Cornstarch with Soothing Aloe & Vitamin E 9 oz (Pack of 6)!
Wonderful product, used with both of my children. Helps keep baby dry and comfortable. The scent is not too overwhelming either.
Tucson, AZ
This is the one I use almost daily for myself. We live in Arizona, it gets extremely hot. Mostly use in the summer time.
Adairsville
I use this every time i change my babies diaper and he has never had a rash so awesome ......afforable and
Wilmington, NC
Works well. Keeps you fresh & dry feeling. We like the lavender scent the most! Totally recommend this product!!
This worked great to make my little ones diaper rash cream stay longer when we had problems in her daycare!
Three Forks
Love this! Does a good job drying skin without leaving it rough. It is easy to carry with me.
Awesome for rashes. Not used for everyday. Lasts a long time and clears the rash quickly.
Lowell
Love this powder super important for me to have talc free and a trusted family brand

Looking for your answer?