BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

Description:

Johnson's® pure cornstarch baby powder is made with aloe and vitamin E to gently absorb moisture. Your baby's skin will feel fresh, dry and smooth thanks to Johnson's® allergy-tested formula. This baby powder is also clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin. Johnson's® baby powder Pure cornstarch with aloe and vitamin E Gently absorbs moisture Mild formula is gentle on skin.

• Can you use baby power to "bake" your face? I'm looking f...7 Answers
  • What is the propose really ? I've herd so many negative t...8 Answers
  • My baby has dry skin! I got this product, I am wondering ...2 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E
It's great for multiply things, I use it as a face powder. To make my eyelashes look thicker, and for girls who have thick thighs and hate when they rub together just put some inbetween your thighs it will help. Trust me. I do it alot expecially when wearing pants. Oh and for mothers who have baby's it's great for a baby's bottom. My mom used it alot after changing a diaper.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
I know baby powder has many other uses as life hacks. I don't have kids but I do have baby powder handy in my bathroom for when I am out of dry shampoo. On days I skip cleaning my hair I pat in some baby powder in my roots where there is a lot of oil build up. This keeps my hair fresh feeling, oil free and vey matte through out the day.
Ashley F.
United states
Best baby powder I have used. I try to avoid powders with talc in them so with this being a cornstarch powder it was great. It soothes skin, dries up diaper rash, and prevents irritation. The pleasant smell is an added bonus. I have been using this powder for 9 months on my little one and never plan to switch.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Enjoy these small travel size items . No need to bring bunch of stuff when you have small travel size powered . Baby doesn't mind this one too m even though I don't use it at home on her just when we are on the go and a must
Amelia R.
San Juan
I know this is for babies but I love it. Since I was a child I used to use baby powder cause it refreshes and protects my skin. This one is light and smells really good. It lets my skin really soft and lasts a lot.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this baby powder so much! It is soft and refreshing and leaves my daughters skin soft and smooth. It helps keep my child dry and comfortable. It's the only baby powder I'll use! I love the smell too!
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this I use this as an alternative to dry shampoo sometimes. It works so well it absorbs any greasiness you have, and from experience with my nephews diapers it does help diaper rash.
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is what I've always used and I don't think I'll ever try anything else. You can defiantly tell the difference by them having aloe in it compared to baby powders that don't use aloe. My three year old son is always telling me he wants baby powder on because it's soothing haha it's too cute. But yea I would for sure recommend this baby powder.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was always a go to for me to use for my son when he was a baby. He always got very moist in all his nooks and crannies so I would use this. It did a great job of keeping him dry and smelling fresh and clean. The only down side which I did not know then is that this powder may contain talc unless it is specified that t contains cornstarch
Anahí P.
Las Vegas Nevada
De veras que sufrí cuando mi bebe de 3 meses se roso, no encontré nada mejor que este talco y vaya que probé pomadas y otros productos y nada me funciono tan bien como este talco.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Ashley A.
Middletown, NY
Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What is the propose really ? I've herd so many negative this about baby powder I'm hesitant about putting it on my baby ... I need your opinions?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Can you use baby power to "bake" your face? I'm looking for an alternative to setting powder and heard baby powder works well
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this for dry shampoo?

back