This medicated baby powder combines the natural absorption of pure cornstarch with 10 percent zinc oxide, the ingredient used most for diaper rash treatment. Use this effective baby powder to help keep your baby's diaper area soft, smooth, and rash-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor, TX
This is the perfect powder for my baby girls chaffed skin. I have not found any other that help with chaffing. It is unscented so no irritating additives for when baby has a rash. It clears my baby girls skin up within a few hours of using. This is my go to baby powder for those hot days and baby rolls.
Emporia
My son has a sensitive bottom and some days he poops 3-5 times a day. This product really helps when he has a bad diaper rash. It is made with corn starch and zinc oxide. After a couple uses it helps heal his bottom and keeps it dry so it doesn't hurt his bottom more
Camden
My son had a really bad rash and I decided to use this for the overnight diapers. Not only was this inexpensive, it smelled great and it did work overnight. I do tend to be heavy handed so you do not need a lot of this in the diaper. I feel like it was better than other baby powders and did the trick. Now I always keep it in stock
Warrensburg, MO
I love this product! After using regular Johnson's Baby Powder to battle diaper rash (which failed) I decided to try the medicated kind! Cleared my child's diaper rash in less than a day! Johnson's Baby Powder Medicated is so amazing and I will never use a different baby powder again!
Bronx, NY
Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated uploaded by Maritza V.
Purchased at: Amazon
wonderful product that i did not know exists. cleared up his diaper rash right away when i had run out of diaper rash cream and use ever single diaper change. no more rashes ever since then
Pinson
This is actually great in my opinion! It has worked really well with diaper rashes. I generally only use it when redness begins and it usually knocks it out. If it gets worse then I use it with aquaphor that seems to create a cream. Works really well!
Ada
My son is very sensitive down there so we use this religiously. It helps with soreness and doesn't burn at all. We have to keep it stocked up. The price is good as well!
Johnsons baby powder, its the first thing that comes to mind when most anyone thinks of baby powder. It is extremely affordable, it has a nice, light smell. It met all of my expectations, we use(d) it for just about everything, diaper, baby fat rolls, feet, cleats, sports wear, at the beach to get rid of sand, camping in our hair to remove the oil, I mean everything you can think of, we used it for. My kids both have sensitive skin and thankfully this powder did not break them out, it helped them feel better by healing irritated skin and soothing it, with medicinal properties that are a little stronger than the run of the mill baby powder the medicated line of baby powder is excellent to have on hand at all times. I reccomend Johnsons brand to everyone I know.
Madison, WI
I actually like this product... Its great to use during and to prevent a rash. When i go on long road trips or know ill be out for a while I will put some in her diaper and it helps.... Used on both my last 2 kids. Helps to avoid diaper rash.... Johnson\'s Medicated Baby Powder, 15 oz
U.S
My mom and grandma and great grandmother told me about this when my baby kept getting bad dipper rashes due to him being so sensitive so I bought this and within a day I saw a big difference this is now my go when it comes to baby powders I highly recommend and it was 3 something maybe 4 dollars the most I rather get name brand then getting something cheap when it comes to my baby I think it's worth it