This medicated baby powder combines the natural absorption of pure cornstarch with 10 percent zinc oxide, the ingredient used most for diaper rash treatment. Use this effective baby powder to help keep your baby's diaper area soft, smooth, and rash-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated!
How would you rate this product?
Florence, MS
This powder helps more than normal with the diaper rash she normally gets from antibiotics. We change her diaper a lot to help clear it up faster, and this powder definitely helps with that.
The best medicated corn starch powder. We love it. It’s affordable and now we carry it in smaller powder containers. It would be awesome if they offered this variety in a travel size.
Fernley
I’ve tried a couple brands and for my baby’s sensitive skin this has worked great the scent is fresh, it helps with rash and keeps him dry and most importantly  it doesnt give him a reaction like other brands I’ve tried
Moreno Valley, CA
Since my baby has eczema this baby powder keeps her skin calm. Whenever she feels itchy I’ll just put powder on her and she’s fine. I use this powder when needed mostly during this summer time. It helps her skin feeling refreshed
Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated uploaded by Jamie T.
I use this powder on my daughter after EVERY diaper change! This has helped in the summer with protecting from heat rashes and diaper rashes. I love this powder!!
It worked amazing! My baby skin always was intact. The medication in the product was just right, not to strong on my baby skin. Not to mention my baby always smells good.
Edgewater
I have always heard that you are not supposed to use powders on baby's because it can cause breathing issues. I couldn't help but try this though because my daughter had a diaper rash so bad that I had to let her lay out with no diaper on all day. I kept trying all different creams and ointments and nothing was helping. I ended up grabbing this one day and I am glad I did. She is my third child and this just goes to show that every kid is different. Whenever she gets some sort of irritation or rash, I use this powder now and it seems to do the trick. If your child is having a hard time with diaper rash I would definitely give this a try.
Lawton
My youngest son who is one has extremely sensitive skin. He gets irritated very easily and was getting diaper rash quite often. Certain powders and ointments just seemed to irritate him more, but I found this powder helps to combat that. It helps to heal the effected area and keeps the balms in place. It's soothing and he actually hands this to me at diaper changes!
Ogden
I LOVE this baby powder. It is the absolute BEST I have ever used. When my baby gets a rash it helps it more than any one product I’ve used. My local Stores stopped carrying it for a while, but I continued using it by ordering it off of amazon because it’s just that amazing. When fighting the worst of the worse of rashes I pair it with Bordeaux butt paste, applying butt paste first, and add the powder on top and in a day or two the rash gone! I call it mommy’s secret weapon and swear buy it.
Oceana, WV
This did not do much of anything for me and my son , I love and trust the name and really wanted to love it like the others but the quality of this is just like to talcy and just was a miss all around for me , don't think I'll be getting again but who knows I'll probably buy it again just to try again