This medicated baby powder combines the natural absorption of pure cornstarch with 10 percent zinc oxide, the ingredient used most for diaper rash treatment. Use this effective baby powder to help keep your baby's diaper area soft, smooth, and rash-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville
If you have an child, or baby that has an diaper rash or irritated area this will work very well. I have used it a few times. I don’t care for the scent too much, but it does work very well and to me that’s all that matters. It also works well for anyone that gets bad foot odors. My husband puts it in his socks before he puts them on and bye-bye foot odors. Highly recommend
Bedford, PA
The medictated baby powder has been a life saver for us. Anytime you start to see a little bit of a rash or redness we have used this and it will clear up over night. We never would have guessed it would work so well . Any person who has had any issues I always recommend it to them. Johnson's® Baby Powder Medicated
Cypress, TX
I’ve only used this when there was diaper rash involved. I’ll have to say it works great with a diaper rash cream. Usually I would hear crying after using the cream. I started to use this on top and no crying. I also noticed the rash went away faster then in the past. I always keep this stocked in my house.
Mount Holly
This is literally the only thing that works for my daughter’s diaper rashes! I’ve tried over the counter and prescribed creams but nothing worked except for this powder!! It is absolutely amazing and lasts a really long time! I’ve only had to buy one bottle and it’s lasted well over a year!
Granite City
My son got really bad bouts of runny poo that would destroy his bottom. The normal stuff you could buy wouldn't touch it so we were referred to try this medicated powder. It helped so quickly! It did have a little burn in the open areas but nothing too uncomfortable.
Philomath
I would recommend this medicated baby powder! It help with diaper rash quickly. I also like that it doesn’t really have a scent to it, or if it does it’s a very soft fragrance. I like that it doesn’t have that strong odor of baby powder that you smell the whole time.
Jamestown , CA
Johnson’s medicated baby powder really helps with kiddos itchy or painful bums due to rashes or rubbing. It’s a great product at a great price, and has never disappointed me or my child! It’s the perfect product for a child that is not harmful and completely safe.
Clancy, MT
Works great to alleviate dampness and itching irritation. I have been using this product for my child for the past two years and it gets the job done while still be gentle enough for his sensitive skin
When my son was first born he had to be in the NICU and was given an antibiotic which made his bowel movements for acidic and he had the worst diaper rash. I used this when we first got home to try to clear it up. I don't think it helped at all and I haven't really used it since.
Florence , AZ
This baby powder works really well , I no longer use Johnson and Johnson products due to the chemicals and recent lawsuits against them. But this baby powder did it's job well when we did use it.