BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® Calming Lavender & Chamomile Baby Powder.
Clinically Proven®
Relaxes the senses and keep skin baby soft.
Pure cornstarch.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. P...3 Answers
  • Does anyone's baby rash got worse?1 Answers
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
The lavender & chamomile creates a pleasant scent but I'm not sure it relaxes my kid. He still hates diaper changes but it does absorb the wetness & keeps him fresh. I've repurchased this product in multiples for both grandparents & they seem to like it too.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Love the smell of this stuff. It's very affordable and keeps babies skin soft and smooth. I do feel like their while lavender line really does ease and calm my baby and him stay asleep longer
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I've always raved about Johnson's products and this is one of them. I can't remember how long i've used this for. It's always in a cabinet at home. We love it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This is great and helps dry a wet bottom fast. It also helps protect baby's skin. All of us use it at my house. It's great for chafing thighs.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
I love this baby powder. anything with lavender works awesome. i am a repeat user. this powder keeps my kids dry and smells good.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert
This smell is absolutely amazing for my little one its smells like lavender and is so calming and always relaxes my baby before bedtime plus leaves her smelling amazing and clothes smelling good all night or day whenever I put it on her I would highly recommend because it's a safe calming affect that works amazing
Hilda L D.
Hilda L D.
Mega Parent Expert
This powder is soft and can also be used by adults for things such as rash around the neck or other areas. I had a bad rash near my calves and this powder helped get rid of it. What a relief! This is a good gentle powder.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is great especially with the lavender and chamomile in it. Good to apply before going to the gym for a hard workout or a little in your hair if you dont have time for a shower and your hair has that oily look going on.
Rachael ..
Rachael ..
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl loves this baby powder! I use it to prevent diaper rash and other issues that just wiping and "airing" it out won't help. I highly recommend this powder! It smells really good too! :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
I didn't get this powder for my kids, but for my husband. He wasn't too keen on the lavender part, but quickly changed his mind. Not only does this powder smell nice, it's soft.
Buffy B.
Buffy B.
Merrillville, IN
I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. People are saying that it causes cancer what are you guys take on that?
Jahan B.
Jahan B.
Alpharetta, GA
Does anyone's baby rash got worse?