BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® Calming Lavender & Chamomile Baby Powder.
Clinically Proven®
Relaxes the senses and keep skin baby soft.
Pure cornstarch.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. P...3 Answers
  • Does anyone's baby rash got worse?1 Answers
Hilda L D.
Mega Parent Expert
This powder is soft and can also be used by adults for things such as rash around the neck or other areas. I had a bad rash near my calves and this powder helped get rid of it. What a relief! This is a good gentle powder.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert
This smell is absolutely amazing for my little one its smells like lavender and is so calming and always relaxes my baby before bedtime plus leaves her smelling amazing and clothes smelling good all night or day whenever I put it on her I would highly recommend because it's a safe calming affect that works amazing
Shanice W.
Cincinnati, OH
We use it every night after bath, the kids think its fun. I love that it keeps them fresh all night, and for my baby boy helps prevent diaper rashes from his moist diaper at night! We all love the smell and it get 2 thumbs up because it doesn't irritate my kids sensitive skin.
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is great especially with the lavender and chamomile in it. Good to apply before going to the gym for a hard workout or a little in your hair if you dont have time for a shower and your hair has that oily look going on.
Rachael ..
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl loves this baby powder! I use it to prevent diaper rash and other issues that just wiping and "airing" it out won't help. I highly recommend this powder! It smells really good too! :)
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't get this powder for my kids, but for my husband. He wasn't too keen on the lavender part, but quickly changed his mind. Not only does this powder smell nice, it's soft.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I've always raved about Johnson's products and this is one of them. I can't remember how long i've used this for. It's always in a cabinet at home. We love it.
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
I absolutely love this baby powder. Dont be fooled just because it says "baby", everyone can use it! It is a must have in our house.
Bergineliz R.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this soap everyday when I go to bed in my feet and them I use a sock and they make my feet soft and smelling like a baby
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
I love using this ans sprinkling it in mt babys clothes before putting it on him. Also works great as dry shampoo
Buffy B.
Merrillville, IN
I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. People are saying that it causes cancer what are you guys take on that?
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Does anyone's baby rash got worse?