JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2)

Free ShippingPack of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2)!
7 days agoGainesville, GA
Two pros: it does what it’s supposed to (smell good and soothes) and the calming lavender accent of it definitely calms my little before bedtime. Cons: you have to be super gentle when pouring it out or soooo much comes out. Way more then you need.
3 months agoWhitney Point
This baby powder is my go to night time powder for my son! I use it on him after his bath before bedtime and it helps to keep him soft and dry through the night! The scent is great for bedtime bc it is calming and relaxing but has no effect on the efficiency of the product at all it just adds to how great it is!
3 months agoToledo
I often use this baby powder over the desitin ointment. It seems to dry out the diaper faster. I don't use anything but Johnson's. Honestly there isn't anything that could improve this product, and it's so reasonably priced. I love this product.
3 months agoKearny, NJ
Would use this at night time after my sons baths. Used it for both of them and it always seemed to relax them right before bed. Johnson's is a little more expensive then other brands but is my preferred brand.
3 months ago4725 Felscher Lane
I absolutely love using this on my daughter who is 4 years old and for my twin boys who are 2 years old. I put it all over them after the bath every night. It leaves them with a calm and smells fresh!
3 months agoBatesville
My daughter had problems with diaper rash during the summer month. She would be very fussy. This baby powder helped calm her and relieve the pain of the diaper rash. It was very affordable.
7 months agoWest Haven, CT
I personally think this product is very good. It does exactly what it says it will. The price was very affordable. It smells really good on top of it. It also very soft. I put it on my daughter when she has Rashes because she has eczema and the doctor told us to keep it dry and this stuff really helps.
8 months agogun barrel city
It works pretty good for the most part but it just gets so cakey after a while of being in the diaper before she even uses the bathroom. She gets uncomfortable and has to have more frequent diaper changes. It worked wonders for my sons diaper rash though so maybe it just works best on boys.
6 months agoBlades, DE
I enjoy this product more than just the plain lavender powder because the calming aspect I know it doesnt make a huge difference but I am all about packaging and I absolutely love calmong/relaxing products... it is very nice after bath before bed is when I like it or before I go to work.
8 months agoElizabethtown
Just like their lotions, baby wash and oils, I love the baby powder as well. The calming effects of this stuff completes the set. I get compliments on how amazing I smell when I use the whole line. I definitely would recommend this.