New ParentChildren's SkincareBaby PowderJOHNSON’S® Baby
JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2)

JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2)

Free ShippingPack of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2)!
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Para cuando mi bebe se rosaba o para solo mantenerla ceca este talco es buenisimo. Esta marca es una de las mejores. Se la recomiendo
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOHNSON'S Baby Powder Calming Lavender 22 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Brittany H.
We don't use this product often, but we always have it at our house. It lasts forever! I used to use it on top of y daughters diaper rash cream once it was applied, now I just use it when needed. It smells great and leave you skin baby soft. This particular one is Calminf Lacendar & Chamomile, perfect for use before bed!
Teresa  V.
Fullerton, CA
I myself used Johnson & Johnson's baby powder in lavender after I shower. Now everyone in my family uses Johnson & Johnson baby powder in lavender it calms the nerves and skin. Now that I have five grandchildren they use Johnson & Johnson's lavender scented powder on their bottoms and on their bodies as long as I have grandchildren Johnson & Johnson it's lavender sent baby power will always be on myself and they're my grandchildren's mother's Shelf
Vonda C.
lexington, sc
The lavender smell sooths baby and is not to thick on the baby's skin. Johnson and Johnson have wonderful products
Annie C.
Ocala, FL
I love the scent and the calming effects this baby powder has in my baby. I like it and he likes the way it feels on his skin. No irritation whatsoever.
Stephanie L.
Cedar City, UT
Love this stuff! It’s amazing smells great and works good! It’s affordable and helps calm my little one down and relax naturally. It’s good stuff and Im recommending it to anyone who uses powders you won’t be disappointed
Martice S.
Kansas City, MO
Lavender is such a perfect scent-for babies and adults. At an affordable price point it can be used every day. I also like to add a dash of it inside of my shoes to keep my feet from sweating. Great staple!
Ashley G.
Eddyville, OR
This worked great. It’s free of the cancer causing products. The lavender smell helps keep them fresh.
Kim J.
Patchogue, NY
I used this for quite some time because I had a very fussy baby but then read that lavender is not great for Mel’s so I stopped using it and went to the regular one. I only used this brand of powder for all three of my kids.
april M.
Kane, PA
Use this on my son nightly & even sprinkle some under the bedsheets when I put clean ones on. Smells lightly of lavender and not overpowering

Looking for your answer?