Johnson's® Baby Powder Bossum

Exploring can really work up your child's appetite, attach the snack tray so he can snack and sip on the go. It will easily and securely attaches with the BOB Accessory Adapter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Bossum!
How would you rate this product?
uzma S.
Johnson's®  Baby Powder Bossum uploaded by uzma S.
[product:johnson-&-johnson-baby-powder-with-magnolia-petals-15-ozpack-of-2] google for all children very suitable price and no strong Fragrance my kids really like it 👍🏻💕
Nissa G.
Avenida Paragua
Johnson's®  Baby Powder Bossum uploaded by Nissa G.
I am from Bolivia and I use Johnsons powder since my baby girl was born, my younger brothers used it and even my mom used it when I was a baby. I bought it, I would buy it again, it is a good line of products for our babies and it helps us moms. Utilizo el talco de Johnsons desde que mi niña bebe nació, lo utilizaron mis hermanos menores e incluso mi mama lo utilizó mi mama cuando yo era bebe. Lo compre, lo compraría de nuevo, es una buena linea de productos para nuestros bebes y nos ayuda a nosotras las Mamas.
Kaitlan  G.
This powder always worked really great for my daughter. The packaging makes for easy use and the scent is good. This has never caused irritation on my daughters skin. This is the only baby powder I would ever use so I have nothing to compare it to. For us it was great and I would highly recommend.
Clara L.
Conroe, TX
I like it good product Great you need try I promise you like it is good for your baby
Norlys Aurimer  C.
MIAMI FL, FL
pleasant scent help my baby be and feel fresh , comfortable, happy and fragrant , it does not retract the skin
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby powder is Always a must in our home. We use it for a lot of different reasons and we don’t even have kids yet.
Sandra  D.
Thorne, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not use it on baby. But I do use it on beds between sheets in shoes for odours. I always use this for that
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love using this on our baby - we love that it is very easy on her skin and does not leave anything weird behind.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
En mis hijos varones lo utilizaba pero no seguido para que sus pompis estuviera fresca
Dani A.
Yo lo uso como polvo traslucido y complemento mi maquillaje con este producto ya que le deja a la piel de mi rostro super suave y con una aroma agradable.

Looking for your answer?