Johnson's® Baby Powder Blossom

Baby Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Blossom!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoDenver, CO
This is my favorite scent. And if I ever get the chance to I buy it in bulk. I use this under all my baby’s rolls and it helps her from getting a rash under her shin or in between her chubby rolls on her arms other than using it every diaper change
8 months agoCarrollton
This powder smells really nice, very floral. It has a very light pink powder. It kinda reminds me of a grandma smell, floral and powdery. I don’t like to use it on my baby because it’s scented but it smells nice and I sometimes use it on those hot days I apply it over my body to help with perspiration and keeping cool.
6 months agoAthens
I LOVE this product, and carry it within my purse.  I put this on daily to cover up the boob sweat smell, and body odor smells that may happen during the day.  It makes me feel refreshed and clean smelling.  I also use this on my grand daughter who is 4 yrs old.  She loves the powder.
7 months agoSalem
I'm not fond of baby powder, but as far as it goes, this stuff isn't bad. I like you use it more for under arms, but it doesn't got all over the place and it smells nice.. it's fairly cheap, and you won't have to buy more ant time soon, so that makes it very affordable
5 months agoBillings, MT
My daughter but was getting so much sores on her butt and I kept trying to figure out why come to find out it was because the baby powder I bought had talc in it so I found one that doesn't and it helped aton no more sores and kept the but nice and smell good also haha. I definitely recommend it.
3 months agoMannford, OK
We enjoy this baby powder because it's gentle on baby skin and it has a nice smell without being too over powering or having that extreme rose smell but could stand to be toned down just a tad. It didn't affect my child negatively or irritate her sensitive skin.
6 months agoUpper Darby, PA
I really love how the Johnson's baby powder blossom smells and how smooth it goes on, you actually forget that it's there. My daughters smell good, and fresh when they use the powder and you never need a lot to get that fresh scent that works like the lotions.
9 months agoCumberland , RI
Great stuff. Price is unbeatable and the littlest goes such a long way. We’ve have the same bottle for almost a year already. Love that it’s all TALC FREE now. I would tell any momma to have this on the changing table!
9 months ago
I really like this scent. It wasn’t too overwhelming. I first I thought it may irritate my baby’s skin because of scent. But I’ve never had any problems with it. I always get complements on the smell.
5 months agoChesapeake virgina
Loveeee the scent its not the crazy talcum baby scent soni feel like i can use it on myself to! So so many uses for my and the baby! Especially in the summer time