Johnson's® Baby Powder Blossom

Baby Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Blossom!
How would you rate this product?
Abby K.
Annapolis
I use this product for my hair. I use it as an alternative to dry shampoo. You just dump a little bit and it makes it good as new. It's gentle on skin and smells nice. I buy mine from the drug store or target. Nice product
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Johnson's® Baby Powder Blossom uploaded by vanessa T.
I have used this my whole life., with my children and with me ., I hove the fragrance.❤️it goes back to my childhood. Also, I love the way it softens my skin. I still have some recently bought because I heard you were going to remove them from the store..😔
Rukshaar B.
I like this product because of how it smells it’s affordable and absorbent doesn’t feel powdery
Lele O.
Galloway, OH
Me encanta este producto , yo lo aplico en la piel de mi bebe y queda oliendo super ricooo y ademas deja su piel muy linda.
Krisabelle K.
Mcalester, OK
I use this to my son whenever his playing outside, it’s actually pretty good because even he sweat his still smell good.
Apurva K.
Tampa, FL
This is such a good smell like baby powder I love baby powder so much I use them all the time and this is a great type of baby powder. I totally recommend this, 10 out of 10, my family has been using baby powder like this for years.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
Para su piel del bebé es lo mejor y para que no se rosen les ayuda mucho pa las rozaduras
Marisol C.
Merced
I honestly don’t use baby powder on my baby, but I still buy this baby powder for my feet lol. It smells so good and it keeps the moisture away from my feet on hot days when my feet get sweaty. Love this product.
Mary G.
Smyrna, GA
Baby Powder Very good brand, and an excellent product, I apply it all over my baby's body, as children are sometimes pink and this is the best product to use in that case!  When I breastfed my baby, the milk fell a lot on his neck and it was very delicate on his neck, he got little bumps but this product helped me so much with those little problems!  recommended ❤️
Katie G.
Leitchfield, KY
The BEST baby powder with the BEST scent. We have used this not only for all tbe babies in the extended family but many other uses as well. Love it!

Looking for your answer?