Johnson's® Baby Powder Bedtime

Where can I buy this on the east coast (US)?  Didn’t see it on Amazon. Bought their lavender thinking it was the same pleasant scent but it’s much too strong for me. Thanks!
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Powder Bedtime!
How would you rate this product?
Ana L.
Johnson's® Baby Powder Bedtime uploaded by Ana L.
I love this ,every time I smell my babe it does smell so good I love the smell of this powder, is my favorite, I highly recommend this product if your a mom.
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love the smell of Johnson baby power. I use it on my self even on my kids. It’s been used in my family for a long time. I don’t stop using it best it has a great smell to it and it keeps you from sweating. Use it in the summer so I can stop getting heat rash. I used it for my kids after diaper changes.
Jodi P.
Janesville, WI
I have only ever used Johnson and Johnson. My kids are adults now. It’s a brand I stand by.
Nicole K.
Montoursville, PA
My son loves his powder time! He will get His bath then we get him excited and tell him it’s powpow time. Makes his skin so soft as well. The price is great. The smell is wonderful. You get alot for your money 10/10
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
Great product and does contain lavender to help calm your baby and help she or he fall asleep. It could be a lifesaver!!
Holli W.
Owensboro, KY
This baby powder smells so nice and feels good on the skin. I’ve used this on my daughter and she hasn’t had any bad rash or negative experience with it at all. We also use this at the beach to get the sand off our legs and it works like a charm.
HOLLE S.
irwin, PA
Always my favorite! Smells very good as well!!! It’s really not that expensive either and lasts for a good while too
Destiny  J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Helps to contain diaper moisture and prevent chafing in my daughter’s legs and neck area.
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This had a nice light sent and it did help absorb moisture just like all Johnson's products it's a trusted brand and kind of like a baby classic
Rosie M.
Waterbury, CT
I absolutely love this baby powder. I've used it for quite some time now on my nieces & nephews, granddaughter & I myself use it after a shower. The smell is amazing with the soothing lavender scent that helps with fussy babies who aren't ready for night night..lol or for an adult suffering from insomnia it works great. Highly recommend 👌