BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #32 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Baby Powder.
Clinically proven® mildness.
Soothing aloe & Vitamin E.
Gently absorbs moisture to keep skin dry & soft.
Pure cornstarch.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
If you think this baby powder is beneficial for your children think twice. This powder is linked to OVARIAN CANCER and contains talcum powder. My grandmother has used this lotion ALL her life. Even til she was in her 50’s. She used this product religiously.... and guess what? She got ovarian cancer. Johnson and Johnson is a corrupt business. They don’t care about your kids ..... they care about $.
Yena S.
This baby powder really helps my daughter avoid diaper rash (especially given that my daughter like myself has very dry skin). It's really helping so much right now in the cold dry months.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I used to put this on my daughter neck to keep it from getting red because babies spit up drool and will let milk leak from the bottle I highly recommend this for any new parent especially when it is so affordable
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I am totally against using baby powder as an alternative for diaper rash ointment but I do use it for other things. It works great as a dry shampoo. I also use it for gym shoes to help dry up moisture and to tame those odors that come from gym shoes.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert
Baby powder are one of the most haves if you want to avoid having your little one with a diaper rash it works wonders, I always add some before putting on a diaper so they can stay dry and not get a rash
Danielle B.
Smells so good and helps with bum chaffing and rashes. Keep a small to medium size one with us in our diaper bag! You can get it pretty much anywhere, kind of pricey when compared to the generic brand sizes but both are great buys and great formulas!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I used this as a decent dry shampoo hack when my hair is blonde, but I would never put it in my child. It's not safe for their tiny lungs and there are particles floating in the air even if you don't see the dust fly up! Be careful mommas!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Another must have for any parent with young children. This helps my son so much especially in the hot summer months. I put it on him after diaper changes especially when were gonna be out in the heat. Helps prevent rash and irritation on his little bottom. The smell isn't too strong and it works.
BlakeLenae M.
Mega Parent Expert
This helps my boys so much when it's humid or if they play to much no get sweaty. Some of this in their diaper or under a And The rash or irritation is instantly helped. I always have it on hand for them.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I love this powder! I use it on my son after every diaper change and his baths and I use it as well. I love the smell and the texture and it great for chaffing prevention for my little one.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Ashley A.
Middletown, NY
Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this for dry shampoo?
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Does this kind of baby powder work better than most?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone ever use this for "baking/cooking" their eye concealer?