BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #3 in Baby Powder

Johnson's® Baby Powder.
Clinically proven® mildness.
Soothing aloe & Vitamin E.
Gently absorbs moisture to keep skin dry & soft.
Pure cornstarch.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This powder really helps to fight diaper rash. Hovewer I am not sure that using powder is the best remedy, as powder can be easily inhaled. I prefer using diaper creams instead. Also wished this did not have added fragrance.
Praise O.
I don’t like being sticky and I don’t like my thighs rubbing up against eachother. These things irritate me. When either happens, I used this powder in the upsetting area and it relieves me.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I’ve been using this as an alternative to dry shampoo and it works so good! It’s affordable and I think it’s awesome that you can use it for different things. I would purchase it again and I recommend it to others!
Yena S.
This baby powder really helps my daughter avoid diaper rash (especially given that my daughter like myself has very dry skin). It's really helping so much right now in the cold dry months.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am totally against using baby powder as an alternative for diaper rash ointment but I do use it for other things. It works great as a dry shampoo. I also use it for gym shoes to help dry up moisture and to tame those odors that come from gym shoes.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
If you think this baby powder is beneficial for your children think twice. This powder is linked to OVARIAN CANCER and contains talcum powder. My grandmother has used this lotion ALL her life. Even til she was in her 50’s. She used this product religiously.... and guess what? She got ovarian cancer. Johnson and Johnson is a corrupt business. They don’t care about your kids ..... they care about $.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby powder are one of the most haves if you want to avoid having your little one with a diaper rash it works wonders, I always add some before putting on a diaper so they can stay dry and not get a rash
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I used this as a decent dry shampoo hack when my hair is blonde, but I would never put it in my child. It's not safe for their tiny lungs and there are particles floating in the air even if you don't see the dust fly up! Be careful mommas!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Another must have for any parent with young children. This helps my son so much especially in the hot summer months. I put it on him after diaper changes especially when were gonna be out in the heat. Helps prevent rash and irritation on his little bottom. The smell isn't too strong and it works.
BlakeLenae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This helps my boys so much when it's humid or if they play to much no get sweaty. Some of this in their diaper or under a And The rash or irritation is instantly helped. I always have it on hand for them.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Ashley A.
Middletown, NY
Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this for dry shampoo?
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Does this kind of baby powder work better than most?
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone ever use this for "baking/cooking" their eye concealer?