BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #21 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Baby Powder.
Clinically proven® mildness.
Soothing aloe & Vitamin E.
Gently absorbs moisture to keep skin dry & soft.
Pure cornstarch.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
I always used Johnson and Johnson baby powder on my girls when they were in diapers, and it always took care of their diaper rash or the heat rash they were get in the summertime. But this past summer we went to the beach and the girls were covered in sand. I just happened to have a small bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby powder in our beach bag. So after we got everything togther and before the girls got in the van I took a small amount and rubbed it on their legs and the sand just fell off. It was awesome. It is now a must have when we go to the beach!!
Allison D.
Allison D.
This is my go to beach product (aside from sunscreen of
course)! I love to be in the sand for a time but I also want it off of me and baby powder is the way! I have little ones and I need to get the sand out of their crevices too. I love Johnson's because it is a brand I can trust. I love the smell because baby smell is wonderful. The bottle is easy to take and easy to use! So throw this in your bag the next time you head to the beach. And when you are all done with the sand being on you apply some baby powder to it and watch the sand fall off!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
This is an amazing and oh so versatile product! I've used it for years and just keep finding more ways I can use it my beauty routine and around the house. The obvious use is for your baby to prevent moisture and rashes. But, why not use it to prevent uncomfortable moisture on yourself this summer. Place it in any bend of your body that tends to collect sweat, knees, elbows, etc. Also, this is a great substitute for dry shampoo. You can get a mini bottle to put in your purse for quick touch ups
Mega Parent Expert
I've loved using this to refresh my feet during the summer. It gives them a nice dry feeling and the powder smells great. I'd dump some in my rug right by my sink so I can sort of be powdering my feet while getting dressed. If visiting someone else, I'll just sprinkle it in my shoes directly. Use sparingly if going directly in your shoes - you don't want to walk around puffing baby powder due to excess. I'd buy it again. I love the faint fragrance too!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Baby powder is a must have for your beach bag! I love the beach but can't stand the sand. It sticks to you everywhere. You go home and find sand in tons of places that you know didn't touch the sand. With baby powder sand removal is a breeze. Just pour some into your hand and rub it on the areas that are sandy, and the sand falls right off. It doesn't stick at all. It makes your skin feel cleaner and leaves less sand clean up once you get home.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
This powder is not just for babies! Honestly it can be used for so many things. I sometimes will put some on my inner thighs to help with chaffing in the hot summers when I know I'll be walking around a lot.. It is great to help remove sand when you are leaving the beach.... I sometimes sprinkle it inside my shoe to help freshen it up.... It's just such a great product that everyone needs! Highly recommend
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
You never think about this being a beauty product, but it's PERFECT. I've used it for dry shampoo before (be sure to brush all of that extra out, or you'll look like you're going gray!) and I've also used it to refresh my skin - especially in the summer. It smells great and is way cheaper than alternative products!
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Baby powder has a hundred and one uses and I always keep it around. It works great to prevent chafing between thighs (#nothighgap lol), works as a deodorant, safe for little ones, and lots of other things. You can buy it pretty much anywhere but the cheapest is Walmart, of course. I'd recommend it to anyone!
tanya m.
tanya m.
I have thick thighs so they run together. I usually chaff at least every three months so I need some sweet relief since my thighs are being rubbed raw. this is a good product.the small can be less baby for me. some people are like, where's that baby smelling coming from? it makes me uncomfortable sometimes.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Willis, Tx
During the summer months Texas gets so muggy and hot that I love to use Johnson's baby powder. I use it to help me stay dry on those days of when its so hot you feel sticky! It works great and the price is great too. Especially when someone has a sale or you can use a coupon. Great product!!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Middletown, NY
Can I use this product on my child being that she has sensitive skin ?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this for dry shampoo?
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Does this kind of baby powder work better than most?
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone ever use this for "baking/cooking" their eye concealer?