Johnson's Baby Powder uploaded by Elena A.Johnson's Baby Powder uploaded by Rania Z.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This soothing baby powder made with pure cornstarch aloe vera and vitamin E delights the senses as it keeps skin soft smooth and dry. Use it for baby and yourself to reduce chafing and keep skin fresh and comfortable. see more...

• Can you use baby power to "bake" your face? I'm looking for an al...7 Answers
  • What is the propose really ? I've herd so many negative this abou...8 Answers
  • Why is this product still on the market? Have the ingredients bee...1 Answers
Hilda L D.
This powder is soft and can also be used by adults for things such as rash around the neck or other areas. I had a bad rash near my calves and this powder helped get rid of it. What a relief! This is a good gentle powder.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually used this to set my make up today for the first time - AND I AM IMPRESSED!
Ok, so I have normal to oily skin in the summer, and dry in the winter. It is now summer okay? And I worked out and went to work and my make up was on point!!!! It's like a god send!!! Did not dry out my eyes- and I went for a dewy look and the sweat couldn't even penetrate through it!
Melissa S.
As a mom with a newborn and a five year old, this is an item that we keep in stock all the time. It smells relaxing, keeps our kiddos dry and we can pick it up most anywhere. Affordable too with a lot of different purposes.
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
I have always loved using Johnson's baby powder! It is really a multi use product that really works! Here's what I use it for:
On my feet! Yup! Believe it or not it helps keep my feet dry and smelling good all day!
On my hair! If My hair is getting a little greasy I sprinkle it on my scalp rub it in and my hair looks full, no more grease and even smells good, it is very workable, you can curl, flat iron and blow dry to give it even more life back.
After shaving! Most of us know how our skin burns, itches, feels uncomfortable after a shave, I dry my skin off with a towel and rub some baby powder on which takes all the discomfort away!
There's many more uses for this and I say it's a product we should all have in our powder room!
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have been using this product for ages now and I truly believe that it's the best baby powder on the market. It is very fine and smooth, and it does not feel heavy on the skin. It leaves s fresh from the shower smell each time you use it. It is also not to expensive, and for what you are getting, a little bit goes a long way.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
He comprado de esto por años y nunca me ha fallado. En la actualidad hasta mi hermana de 5 años me llora sino le hecho de talco en su cuerpo, le encanta. A mi también lo comencé a usar a la misma edad que a la de ella. Es un producto buenisimo y absorbe bien el sudor y tiene buen aroma.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Very nice powder, doesn't clump together and very effective. Not a very strong scent but I prefer that and I have been using this product for years. Very satisfied and I would recommend to any parent or beauty enthusiastic.
Audrey R.
Orangevale, CA
We love this baby powder! We use the lavender scented one with each change. It smells wonderful and is great at preventing diaper rash! We have one in every changing station in our home.
Megan M.
Early, TX
Not just for babies! My mom used this all the time for everything. I feel like I've been using it my entire life. You can get it almost everywhere, not expensive at all. Lasts forever.
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
After 4 children, I use this product almost every day. It smells nice without being over powering and it helps so much with diaper rash over night. You get a lot for your money. It's worth every penny!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What is the propose really ? I've herd so many negative this about baby powder I'm hesitant about putting it on my baby ... I need your opinions?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Can you use baby power to "bake" your face? I'm looking for an alternative to setting powder and heard baby powder works well
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is it this one (cornstarch only ingredient) that was found dangerous or the talc variety?
Kelsie K.
Why is this product still on the market? Have the ingredients been changed? I understand you can look at anything and literally everything could potentially cause cancer. However, when there are commercial lawsuits taking place due to this product causing cancers, should we really be using it on babies and children, let alone anyone?