by Johnson & Johnson
Ask a Question
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA

I use in place of dry shampoo. What other ways do you use baby powder?
Tennille F.
Tennille F.
Sept. 10, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
for waxing eyebrows!
Maria R.
Maria R.
June 15, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Well we use it for diaper rashes
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
June 8, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
I use this to prevent my thighs from chaffing, but I also take this to the beach to get the sand off easily!
Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
June 5, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
I use this as beach must have. (sandbox too) shake it on your little ones. or ever yourself and the sand will. as wipe right off. crazy right!!!
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.
Sept. 24, 2015, 12:19 a.m.
A bit inside my husband work shoes to remove the smell.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Sept. 21, 2015, 7:56 p.m.
When I am doing something in which I will sweat a lot I put some on my back and chest.
AshleyMarie C.
AshleyMarie C.
Oct. 9, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
When you sweat
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Oct. 8, 2014, 2:16 a.m.
It works great if you sweat a lot.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Oct. 5, 2014, 5:21 p.m.
I've never been good with false eyelashes so I started using this in between coats of mascara. Just dip a q-tip it eyeshadow brush in baby powder and dab it over your coats of mascara. It makes eyelashes so thick!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Sept. 27, 2014, 12:42 a.m.
I use it as dry shampoo, as well. I use it after i get out of the shower so my skin stays soft. If I'm running late and don't have time to take a legitimate shower, I'll dab some all over my body to make myself feel fresh. I use it for so many things I can't even think of them all!
Aubry C.
Aubry C.
Sept. 26, 2014, 12:23 a.m.
Dry shampoo, absorb sweat, and in my shoes
Esther B.
Esther B.
Sept. 25, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
Yes! I bring it to the beach also ! I looked I. Pinterest it keeps feet dry ... And how do you use it for dry shampoo? Does it burn baby's eyes?
Sara G.
Sara G.
Sept. 25, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
Bring it to the beach with you! Great way to get sand off of your body without getting wet again.
Stephanie r.
Stephanie r.
Sept. 24, 2014, 11:42 p.m.
Does it really work(dry shampoo)? i forget that you can do that but i keep buying the regular ones...especially the one i bought recently at Victoria's secret! it smells soooo good!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aug. 27, 2014, 11:44 a.m.
I use it just on my skin for the smell and softness
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
July 29, 2014, 2:53 a.m.
Same here
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 17, 2014, 1:46 a.m.
I use it like dry shampoo too!

Join Now