BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I don't actually use this for my son! I heard that baby powder isn't the best product for babies. I do know that ppl use it when they live in a humid area. I do use this for oil stains. Works great
Michele B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use it basically every other day. I use it as a dry shampoo. I've been using it for years as a dry shampoo! It works wonderfully with my blonde hair. I think it makes it look a little blonder too. Soaks up the oil efficiently and leaves me smelling pleasant. When I have a lot of oil on my hair, I will part it then sprinkle, then move down, part it and sprinkle. Or for light oil, I'll sprinkle directly on my brush then brush it in.
Hannah D.
Denver, CO
This is a nice travel sized product with a pleasant scent.

Typically I only use baby powder in hot weather on my chest and sometimes behind my knees to help absorb moisture. Sometimes I pat it on my underarms on top of my deodorant as well.

I know some people who use it in their hair, but I've found other products to work better for absorption in the hair.

Definitely a product I could live without, but nice to have around.

It is silky to the touch.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
Baby powder has always been a life saver for us when taking a trip to the beach. As soon as you spot the ocean you want to hop out of the car and walk the sand, dip your feet in the water, but then you have to get back in the car. sprinkling some baby powder on your feet/legs wherever you may have gotten sand, magically absorbs that sand and it brushes right away. No mess. No worries of finding a hose to rinse off.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this baby powder for so many things. I have used it on my kids vwheh they were still in diapers. But even now at 9 and 6 my girls still like when I put baby power on them. We all use it under our arms. It works is well for sweat and odor. I have also put it in my sheets. It just makes the sheets extra sift and snuggly. I have put it in my hair too. It works as a dry shampoo and takes away any grease.
Dana C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have to say this is a MUST have for any beach bag. One thing I can't stand about the beach is all the wet sand that sticks to you everywhere!!! A super simple fix of rubbing Johnson's Baby Powder all over the sandy skin will instantly get rid of all the itchy scratchy sand. Amazing! It's a must, especially if you have kids that seem to take half the beach home with them as they are covered in wet sand!!
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I don't think I could live without this product, especially raising my son for the past few years. This helped us get through many bad diaper rashes and not so nice smelling bums. I even use this on myself since he is now potty trained and we don't need to use it on him as much. Smells awesome and the powder is such a great consistency. Don't miss the mess it made when my son got a hold of it though!
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
This is always the first thing i throw in my beach bag. This is one of those double duty tricks. When my day at the beach is over, i shake this over my feet before i get in my vehicle or go inside. When i brush this off of my feet, the sand just slides off with it. There is never any beach sand left on my feet. I don't have to spend time cleaning my car or sweeping and vacuuming sand off my floor.
Lesley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m not going to lie when i say that baby powder does the job. It’s 1.87 for the small tiny travel size bottle at Walmart. Have been using it since i found a tutorial on instagram.
Kayla R.
Brooklyn
I'm writing this review of baby powder in relation to it being a breast deodorizer. I say don't use it for your breast sweat! While baby powder might seem like the perfect product to absorb your sweat it clumps and will have white specs falling from your bra the moment you shift! Now I love to use baby powder to freshen up bed sheets but for sweat, baby powder is not the product.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?