BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Vickie M.
Hebron, KY
Have always used johnson's baby powder since I have had babies. Not too pricey for how long it lasts. Meets my expectations for what it's meant to do. I purchase the last container possibly at a Target or a Walmart.
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
Do I even really have to write a review for this? This is a mom must have! Whenever my son was rashed out I would put some cream and seal it with this baby powder, the redness would clear within hours.
We love this stuff!
Yose G.
houston
Works wonders for avoiding diaper rashes, i definitely recommend if you don't want your baby to get rashes. Its really affordable at Walmart. I only used it until my baby was 4 months but i will use it again.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
My whole family uses Johnson products, so of course I do to! I love the smell of baby powder, and use it for my littles! Very affordable, and can be used for many things! I always recommend mommies to use it!
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
Johnson is my favorite. I used it when my daughter was a baby and today we continue using it every day for every family. Its texture is soft and its aroma unique.
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
I love baby powder but the only downside is every time I use it my children get really bad diaper rash is to the point where they’re bleeding I love the smell of it maybe as a body powder but that’s about it
Talisa R.
I have never been a huge fan of baby powder. I'm not crazy about the smell and I've read that it isn't great for babies to inhale it. We have a number of bottles that we were given when we had our first child. I was going to give them away until I found out about a summer secret. The best use for baby powder is to get sand off of you and your kids. It's amazing. One of the worst things about the beach is getting sand all over the place. This is one of the best discoveries that I have made. You just sprinkle a little where you have sand on yourself and the sand wipes away. Honestly this was life changing for me. It makes taking kids to the beach so much easier. I highly recommend using it for this purpose.
Rebecca O.
Clermont, FL
Most babies don't even really need powder in their diapers, but here in swampy Florida, it's nice to have something to help combat excess moisture. We use it to prevent diaper rash in steamier months, to prevent heat rash in myself and my husband, t take sand off our skin at the beach and it also makes a great, quick dry shampoo in a pinch. Can't beat the fresh baby smell. And the many reviews that swear that it causes lung problems should maybe try not spraying clouds of it into the air for their kids to breathe in. Any powdered product from laundry detergent, to baby powder is not meant to be breathed in, so if you use common sense then this is a perfectly safe product.
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It's a good baby powder I liked it and it is small so you can put in your poked or in our purse and leaves the skin soft and dry. It is relative cheap and provide a soothing relief! I recommend it !!!
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this powder for so many things! It works great for my roots as a cheap dry shampoo because it absorbs oils and I use it on my brothers because they have very oily hair. If I happen to accidentally overuse some hair serum I just wash my hands, throw some powder in my hands, and work into my hair for new, clean hair. My husband pours it in all his shoes to prevent his feet from becoming sweaty and stinky, and sometimes I pour some in my shoes to make them smell good! I like to keep a few travel size bottles in my truck to apply to my son's scalp and neck after his haircut as well. It is doctor trusted and mom approved! :) I loveee Johnson and Johnson products!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?