BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Jude f.
Goderich , ON
This powder is used by me. Not our children. I use it when I don't have time to wash my hair as a dry shampoo. Works great.
Imaris M.
My mom used Johnson's baby powder when I was a baby and now I used the same thing with my childrens. Never disappointed.
Maria T.
Muy buen producto con un rico aroma ademas ayuda mucho para que el bebe no tenga muchas rosadura muy buena la recomiendo.
Megan L.
I've used this since i was a baby. It has never failed me. It is a very good brand. Always good to use after the shower.
Jessica H.
Victoria Park, Manchester
I use this in the summer to help prevent chub rub on my thighs and it does wonders! I love the smell of this stuff too!
Helen K.
Love this product. I purchase it in travel size a well and use it as dry shampoo! Cost effective and very lightweight!
Ashley P.
I use this for myself when travelling in hot, humid environments to combat heat rash. It works really well for that.
Florence J.
I have been using this powder for years and years! I love the fresh scent it leaves and the many uses it provides.
Kerenza S.
Taunton
Smells lovely :). Really lovely to use but should not be used on babies private areas as it can cause raproblems
Mary V.
New Braunfels , TX
I love it. i don't use every day but its amazing for rashes and to help keep them a bit more dry and comfortable
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?