BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Mikee S.
manila
It smells so good. Good for daily use specially those who has oily skim type. I use it as my setting powder!loveit! It save my money
grace j.
Littleover , Derby
This product is good for baking your face, it smells good and lasts foreverrrrr, it is also very cheap I would definitely recommend.
Sahara L.
Plymouth
Johnson's baby powder won't let you down
It leaves your baby's skin feeling soft and smooth
And has a really nice fragrance smell.
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
I love!!!! Minha filha usa até hoje,o primeiro talco que ela ganhou da minha vó foi esse,cheiroso e evita que ela fique assada.
Jennifer F.
dublin
I use this powder to bake underneath my eyes
I love it
It doesn't leave any white stain
It's very affordable
It lasts for ages
Sinthia R.
No tengo hijos a pesar de que no tengo bebés lo utilizó mucho para quitar manchas de aceite eliminar olores que no me gustan
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
It is a very good powder leaves you sueve has a super rich aroma and is very economic comes I am charmed with many quantity🌸
elina m.
Love the powder since i start use my baby bump doesn't get red anymore it's use to get like everyday ! I would purchase again
Hend B.
Zagazig, AL
I love this powder. In summers, using this powder on tinted moisturizer makes me feel light and fresh. It's affordable price.
Jude f.
Goderich , ON
This powder is used by me. Not our children. I use it when I don't have time to wash my hair as a dry shampoo. Works great.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?