BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This is the best baby powder but it also works well in your hair to help absorb grease in between washes. You just use a little bit and it really helps
🌈 M.
The texture is really smooth on my skin. But I just don’t like the smell of the powder. I would prefer something scented instead of non-scented powder
Karla P.
Winnipeg, MB
This powder is so refreshing. One application and it freshens up the whole look. Takes away oiliness from the face too. Also great for itchy skin.
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
I use baby powder to set my makeup & i use it to bake my makeup.. it looks good .. solve instantly greasy or oily scalp problem with baby powder..
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
Smells really nice and makes my kids even more fresh. My little girl loves it too as soon as she is out the bath she grabs it for us to put on her
Sharon X.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I've always got this in my cupboard. This product is great for the whole family, not just babies. Makes you feel nice and dry and smells nice too.
Sophie V.
Staffordshire, LICHFIELD
Think this is brilliant to use as a setting powder!! Especially for all the halloween make up!! Definitely a favourite of mine #halloween #contest
Andionne Angelique Marie A.
Parañaque City
Can be an alternative to setting power. But, my concern is that; I read an article that their products contain ingredients that can cause cancer.
Ciela F.
Palmerston City
I use this everyday when i go to school or anywhere. This is good for everyday natural make up. Its also affordable and good for sensitive skins.
dangelis a.
Glew
Mi hijo benicio lo usa desde que nacio y es hermoso el aroma que tiene es muy lindo le suavisa la piel y el talco no deja que se le dañe la piel
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?