BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
I don't have kids, but this product is great as a dry shampoo to get rid of oil on second day hair and also to prevent chafing on hot hot days! It also smells great :)
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
Smells really good. Good for stains, babies odors... I really like that the smell lasts long and that its not harmful to babies. I do recomend this to every babies
mandy m.
This powder is so amazing at softening the skin it also smels super soft and light and fresh its just so good and it does the job and i personly use it at my arms and legs beacuse of the beautiful smell
Ann L.
Toronto, ON, ON
I use this product on my hair as a dry shampoo, it works like a dream. I basically sprinkle some on my roots and rub and comb the hair out, it leaves my hair fresh and renewed, which is exactly what I expected out of a dry shampoo, but at a fraction of the cost.
cynthia r.
Everyone in my family kids, adult use it to smell good to feel fresh to keep kids body cool and fresh.Good to use in the summer help you feel comfortable on those hot days.T smell so good.
Sophia A.
I use this product all the time. Ever since I'm a baby until now i use this everytime. It removes the "lagkit" feeling you have when it's hot or your sweaty it makes you feel refreshed.
Larissa M.
Although it is a child product, I use it for other purposes such as "dry shampoo" or even to take some recent patches on clothes, super works, is this strange? Maybe but I like
Maddy S.
I don't have any babies in my household yet we will always have a bottle of this lying around. This is also perfect to use if you don't have any dry shampoo lying around ;)
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
My sister and I love this product!
I don't like the smell of other brands that sell powders! This product has a great smell and keeps my skin soft and sweat free!:)
Diandra T.
Martensville, SK
So many great uses! From covering greasy hair to helping with sweat. And the smell is a memory from some wonderful place I don't know where. And it's cheap to buy.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back