BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Sophia A.
I use this product all the time. Ever since I'm a baby until now i use this everytime. It removes the "lagkit" feeling you have when it's hot or your sweaty it makes you feel refreshed.
Larissa M.
Although it is a child product, I use it for other purposes such as "dry shampoo" or even to take some recent patches on clothes, super works, is this strange? Maybe but I like
Maddy S.
I don't have any babies in my household yet we will always have a bottle of this lying around. This is also perfect to use if you don't have any dry shampoo lying around ;)
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
My sister and I love this product!
I don't like the smell of other brands that sell powders! This product has a great smell and keeps my skin soft and sweat free!:)
Diandra T.
Martensville, SK
So many great uses! From covering greasy hair to helping with sweat. And the smell is a memory from some wonderful place I don't know where. And it's cheap to buy.
rachael k.
One of my secret beauty hacks is using this as dry shampoo. If I am in a pinch and don't have any left I just sprinkle a bit in my hair and rub it all around. It really gets rid of the oil.
rosalinda S.
Johnson's® Baby Powder This is what I always use for my baby since on my first born until now on my second I use this also for rushes i love the smell
Amber C.
bury , UK
I say I buy this for my son but in reality it’s for me too. 22 years old and I still use it. It makes your skin feel so fresh and the smell is something else.
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
before I used this product for my baby, but rumors have been heard and I am a mother who wants the best for her children and I prefer to use Vaseline Johnson.
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
I dont like this product at all and do NOT use this because it gives Ovary Cancer and the company has been sued numerous type. Johnson's® Baby Powder
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?