BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Raven D.
This surprising works as a setting powder if you can't afford an expensive one! It is airy and loose and applies really well to the face. It is nice for baking as well. When applying the powder to your face, I would recommend using a disposable makeup sponge instead of a damp sponge. The powder tends to cling more to the sponge and not your face. Overall, if you're on a budget, this works well as a setting powder.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I use this product to keep myself dry and feeling fresh. I live in a very humid climate and this product I use after I shower. I always smell fresh but I also feel fresh when using this product.
Olivia M.
Middleburg
I use this product to keep my thighs from chafing. It is effective for only a few hours. It's affordable and easy to access. You can buy it from a local grocery store. I am overall satisfied with the product.
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
I don't have children, but this is still a product I'm always repurchasing! It works so well to keep the oils on my combo skin at bay. It's also super nice to bake my concealer/foundation with, and it's soft and makes my skin feel smooth. This is a must-have for makeup obsessed ladies and gents.
Christina L.
One of my favorite products for new moms. This baby powder will help keep your baby dry and helps with preventing diaper rashes. I love using this on my baby especially at night. I would highly recommend.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I use baby powder as a dry shampoo and it works great! I just powder some on my hair line and brush it in and it works like a charm. It is much cheaper than buying actual dry shampoo and just as effective. I don't have kids yet so that is all I really use it for! It will last you forever!
Nathlene E.
This has been part of my childhood memories!! I remember play rock-paper-scissors with my cousins, and if you lose we'll put powder on your face 😂😂 And now, we're still using it especially when we're so sweaty and hot. 😉 I also use this when I put make up😍 it's really good! Love the smell!
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
We've using this product for ages. Safe for babies. It is not making skin dull and dry. I know the original doesn't have that much smell but still it feels and smells refreshing when using it.
Amanda H.
As weird as this sounds, I use this to set my foundation. Luckily I'm pale enough that this is a really cheap and awesome alternative to setting powder. Just another reason why I love being pale
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
I use this all the time, as a dry shampoo. Much cheaper. Just sprinkle it right on my head and rub it in. As a blonde, I don’t have to worry so much about it leaving white in my hair, I actually think it makes my hair look a little more blonde, brighter maybe.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?