BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Sharmaine G.
England UK
The best new baby smell even though powder shouldn't really be used on babies i found that when they had very bad nappy rash due to teething after cleaning their bottoms with the lotion and drying it that putting powder on helped stop the chaffing a nappy would sometimes bring (especially when they started to crawl) oh and also great if you have smelly feet/ shoes.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I am sure my mother used this on me as a baby, and I still use it today. I sprinkle it in my shoes and find it leaves my feet feeling and smelling great. It is a smell that I enjoy. I always have this handy for many other uses too. Like my cat's litter box!
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"I used this powder for years only as a preventative for my son's diaper rash. it worked fantastic and never seems to bother him. I liked the fact that is was virtually odorless and a small amount would go a long way. after my son grew out of diapers I discovered new uses for it one being putting it in your hair so it looked fresh and less greasy. I would recommend this product as a household must have because it is affordable and can come in handy when least expected."
Paulina S.
I have been using baby powder to set my makeup and #bake! Use a decent amount I put the powder on the areas I've highlight with concealer and leave it on for several mins and then dust it off with a fluffy brush. Sets my makeup for all day coverage :)
Mariela M.
Buenos Aires
This product, it is practical, relieves the skin of your baby if it has had a little redness, or if it is a hot day you can apply a little on the part of your neck and folds of the legs. to other I tried to use it as a dry shampoo and I do not complain it fulfills the function of maintaining the hair without it looks greasy
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
Wonderful product for both children as well as adults! Used for my son after bath time- smells amazing and leaves his skin soft. I use it after baths sometimes as well- great price and product over all.
Michaela K.
i love this product! i do not use it for uses involving children and babies, but i love using it as a dry shampoo (if you have dark hair and want to try this, put it in the night before) and it is amazing for baking my undereye concealer! no flashback and no creasing. amazing.
Poonam S.
I use it mainly during the summer to prevent my skin from getting oily and surprisingly, this keep my skin "zit-free". Plus, it's great with BB creams, makes the finished look more natural. It works well with rashes, itches, etc so I'd definitely recommend this product!
The perfect and primary baby powder for the babies. Anyone in the Philippines have this powder because this is the most trusted brand for the babies ohh wait not kist for the babies, for teenagers, for adults either your old or young enough this product must have.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
I use powder mainly too keep my daughter cool during the hot months here in Canada. But I recently started putting it in her diaper to keep her dry and under her neck to keep her smelling fresh and prevent burns from when she vomits up. It really does work
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back