BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Samantha F.
I don't have children yet but I plan to use this for a lot when I do. I use this currently on myself after a shower, for dry shampoo and for deodorant on days of little physical activity. It has so many uses you won't regret buying a bottle!
Nicole L.
Singapore
Even though it is meant for babies, I absolutely love this product. The smell is amazing, i apply it daily all over my body. I use it as a powder on my face, it does the job even when u put on makeup. Highly recommend it to parents out there!
Francheska L.
San german, Puerto Rico
Bueno este talco de bebe es tan excelente para mi bebe y su olor tan rico y suave .ademas lo uso tambien cuando vamos a la playa que es hora de irnos si NO deseas que la arena se pegue a sus pies solo te echas talco y bye bye arena..😃
Nurulain M.
Instead of babies, i wear it myself. its keeps my skin fresh and comfortable from rash and all that. eventhough i wear it in the morning the scent last till the evening...
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
I don't have kids, but this product is great as a dry shampoo to get rid of oil on second day hair and also to prevent chafing on hot hot days! It also smells great :)
mandy m.
This powder is so amazing at softening the skin it also smels super soft and light and fresh its just so good and it does the job and i personly use it at my arms and legs beacuse of the beautiful smell
Ann L.
Toronto, ON, ON
I use this product on my hair as a dry shampoo, it works like a dream. I basically sprinkle some on my roots and rub and comb the hair out, it leaves my hair fresh and renewed, which is exactly what I expected out of a dry shampoo, but at a fraction of the cost.
cynthia r.
Everyone in my family kids, adult use it to smell good to feel fresh to keep kids body cool and fresh.Good to use in the summer help you feel comfortable on those hot days.T smell so good.
Sophia A.
I use this product all the time. Ever since I'm a baby until now i use this everytime. It removes the "lagkit" feeling you have when it's hot or your sweaty it makes you feel refreshed.
Larissa M.
Although it is a child product, I use it for other purposes such as "dry shampoo" or even to take some recent patches on clothes, super works, is this strange? Maybe but I like
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?