BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
MY SON HAS ALREADY HAD 1 YEAR AND TRUTH STILL FOLLOWS USING TALCO JHONSON BABY AFTER EVERY BATH I HAVE HIS TALK IN HIS BODY AND HE LIKES ME AND ASKS ME TO DROP HIM MORE
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I used this powder for years only as a preventative for my son's diaper rash. it worked fantastic and never seems to bother him. I liked the fact that is was virtually odorless and a small amount would go a long way. after my son grew out of diapers I discovered new uses for it one being putting it in your hair so it looked fresh and less greasy. I would recommend this product as a household must have because it is affordable and can come in handy when least expected.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
I don't have any kids in the house, but this is a must have. It's great for ANYTHING: bug bites, pimples/acne, and it can even be used as translucent powder too!
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
I use this for myself despite it being baby powder. So soft on the skin and kind to sensitive skin like mine. I love the smell and use it everytime I have a bath
Thomas G.
It makes you feel relaxed, comfortable and refreshed when you put it on.

It's mostly better for use after shower, bath or any bedtime especially for babies, it also helps babies really well apparently.
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
I have a baby but I don't use this on him because I don't feel that he needs it. But I do use it on myself! I use it as a primer for lipstick (I can't remember where I got the tip from but it works pretty good. Make sure your lips are moisturized first though) and I also use it to reduce shine on certain ares of my face. I also sprinkle a little in my bra during those hot summer months! I also love the classic baby smell.
Kin Jin L.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
I know this powder is originally marketed for babies but I personally use it for my face and body. I use the blue-ish green one, cooling powder, for my body since it's pretty hot in my country and the pink one, blossoms, for my face. It's great when I feel too lazy to put on makeup. My skin looks a bit smoothr and brighter. Also love using this to make my lipstick matte.
Sash N.
Auckland
Great for the whole family! I'd say that this product is not necessarily for babies. It's great to use just after you've gotten out of the shower and want to feel soft and smooth. It has a pleasant fragrance, is white and is very fine powder substance. There's also a smaller sized bottle which fits nicely in your handbag/babybag.
Georgia C.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I actually use this for my setting powder, because of how sensitive my skin is, it's so amazing , I've tried other products but this is buy far my favourite and it's not even that expensive, only thing I would say , don't leave it on for too long , you don't want completely white under eyes
Cadia J.
I don't have kids but I sprinkle a bit of johnsons on my hand and apply to my oily areas because I have yet to come across something that will help my oiliness for more than 12 hours. I just slip it in after I have finished my daily skin care routine and then put on my makeup. I would also use it for baking my face (something I hardly do) so I really recommend this powder!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?