BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Melanie C.
This was my families go to brand and baby powder product. It was very effective HOWEVER, I've heard lots of things about this specific brand of baby powder containing an ingredient that causes cancer but most things cause cancer nowadays, you might just want to keep that in mind because it is your baby and all.
Sara E.
My lovely stuff! I saw on YouTube channel&Facebook many uses of baby Johnson powder . i saw this won't work! But i try it as highlighter and also as face mask putting it with rose water and it's really impressed!!
Mariany R.
Talco johnson´s é muito bom usei muito no bumbum meus babys, na verdade no corpo todo uso até hoje... o cheiro é agradabilíssimo uso  nos tenis e sapatos dos meus filhos ate no meu e do meu esposo. Amo esse Talco e super indico sempre que possivel para amigos e conhecidos
Alannah M.
Cork
Johnsons Baby Powder is so versatile and such good value for money!! I use it as a dry shampoo, for baking my make up, and it really softens the skin after a shower or bath. A must have!!
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ótimo para aquele dia em que você está atrasada e não tem tempo para lavar o cabelo que está com um pouco de oleosidade no couro cabeludo. Só passar um pouquinho e espalhar entre os fios e o problema está resolvido. Funciona como um shampoo a seco.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Don't laugh but I love this. It's so clean smelling as soft it keeps me feeling powder fresh in those hot sweaty areas when we want to stay fresh. So cheap the bottle lasts ages. Great for kids and adults and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
Love this stuff! The amount of different things I use it for is crazy! After a shower, for greasy hair, for makeup setting, and even to create some crazy Halloween tutorials with! Extremely affordable, and smells like a dream!
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
Smells really good. Good for stains, babies odors... I really like that the smell lasts long and that its not harmful to babies. I do recomend this to every babies
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Because my skin is very pale (which I like), most makeup products (even the lightest ones) are still too dark for my skin tone 9/10 times. My face also doesn't appreciate being completely caked in makeup all the time.

So why would I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup powders which my skin will 100% hate when I have this?

Baby powder is honestly my number one go to powder for setting my makeup. It has been for a long time. It's very light. It smells amazing. And my skin does not break out nearly as much as it used to. It's white, making no difference in the shade of my foundation (and when it does, it makes it more pale which is a great plus).

Honestly, I live for this. It's really cheap. You can buy it anywhere. I just love it. It is my ultimate go to.

Just look at how flawless it is 🙈👌
Demi S.
Really nice powder! Nice and gentle! Very Mild scent! good for all ages! Used this since I was younger:) Good if you have thicker thighs helps the ‘chafe’ I prefer the bedtime version as that scent is gorgeous ! x
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?