BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Amanda H.
Raheny
Real babypower sweet smell. I've been using this since I was a baby and still am, I chafe easily and this eliminates that, great when I run out of dry shampoo too ahaha :)
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I purchased Johnsons baby powder from my local Boots store. You get a huge bottle for a small cost and I personally can't find any faults in this product - however I would love it if they were to bring out a lavender scented version but I love the classic smell. I use talcum powder on my little boy after the bath, I also sprinkle some in the tub if I put too many bubbles in & it's really good too add between your first and second coat of mascara to thicken your lashes. I have been buying this product for years and will continue to do so. Johnson's® Baby Powder
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Cannot recommend this enough. When my son was a baby this was the only thing I ever used under his nappy (or diaper, depending on country) and he was never troubled with nappy rash ever.
Best thing since sliced bread!
Tip - if using on a baby, pour into your hands and then apply, don't get near baby's face as can cause choking.
#mommyblog #mommyreviewer #mommy tips
Gustavo D.
Johnsons baby powder is great / I use it sometimes when I get chafing as it's way better than the cheaper baby powder products also johnsons baby powder doesn't contain any unnecessary ingredients / in.fact I am next to 500 gram bottle of.Johnsons baby powder I bought a few weeks ago from Woolworth in fairy meadow / the no nonsense design also makes it easy to dispense the powder when I need itSimilar opinion? Write a review!
Julianna H.
I can't live without my baby powder! You can use this product for so many different purposes, I don't see how everyone doesn't have a bottle of this at home. I use it every day for a translucent setting powder after applying my foundation, and when I'm out of my dry shampoo I use it to keep my hair from getting oily on my non-wash days!
IMSELF C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta, lo conozco de toda la vida. Cuando nació mi bebé también lo usamos en ella. Huele rico y es suave.

Yo siempre lo recomiendo y también lo uso para mí, puede conseguirse el cualquier tienda a buen precio, aunque hay otras marcas a menor precio igual de buenas, siempre que puedo compro este talco
Nusha M.
Najran, Najran
If you do not have a powder for the body in your home, I recommend you buy it especially from this mark I use it when it becomes my hair oil and sometimes used to install makeup and also to my body after moisturizing and many much I like her smell so much Remember me children and this is a good thing
Glady V.
Santa Clara, CA
i have known this product for a long time. Fine powder with  mild baby-like smell. I rarely use powder, but this is the  only brand  that I am not afraid to use until today. I am not using this for my son though cause  he has asthma. I recommend this product for older people who has no asthma condition and is in the  look for cheap face powder for people who has oily skin.
Kimberley W.
Birmingham
Baby johnsons baby powder isn't just good for your body but is definitely amazing to use to bake your face when doing your makeup. What I love about this product is that it's very smooth to the skin and you can get in your local corner shop and supermarket for only £1.
Ayat A.
Zagazig
Johnson's® Baby Powder I saw a vedio on a youtube channel , using this baby powder as a highlighter uder eyes , and I thought that will not work , but I decided to try it , and I was chocked by the result, it is really really works and the highlight was so amazing but it don't last too long so I advice tying it , and it is not costly at all❤❤❤
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?