BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
I used this powder for my daughter when she was baby. Pros, of course. It’s make my daughter soft and smells good.. my daughter enjoy it. It’s meet my expectations. So satisfied. I like it and my daughter.
Mahirah K.
Believe it or not, i use this to bake my under eye concealer! it works just the same as a normal loose powder plus it's waaaay cheaper than the normal loose powder. love love love it.
Salma E.
This is the best baby powder I’ve ever used. The smell is amazing and the powder is super soft. It keeps you feeling fresh and dry. Use it after showering to keep your skin soft and to keep you feeling fresh on hot days!
Joy J.
Ottawa
This is a fun product. It serves so many different uses, which was a little surprise to me as I use it for something else, completely. I'm a thick woman and I find that the rubbing of my thighs can be aggressive. A little baby powder between them and I am good to go. It prevents friction which in turn will slowly soften any harsh or discolored areas you may have. I also have oily skin. After moisturising, I dab a little across my skin and I find that through out the day, my skin isn't excessively oily plus baby powder smells oh so lovely. It's a great product for those with sensitive skin. Any creamy products that you find are too oily for you; a little mix of baby powder can calm that down. It softens and tends to the skin which is what I love. It's gentle and I'll definitely recommend this any day.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Always used baby powder after a bath. It's annoying how it gets everywhere but the smell is so nice and it's great for stopping rubbing on both my skin and my children's skin.
Amanda H.
Raheny
Real babypower sweet smell. I've been using this since I was a baby and still am, I chafe easily and this eliminates that, great when I run out of dry shampoo too ahaha :)
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I purchased Johnsons baby powder from my local Boots store. You get a huge bottle for a small cost and I personally can't find any faults in this product - however I would love it if they were to bring out a lavender scented version but I love the classic smell. I use talcum powder on my little boy after the bath, I also sprinkle some in the tub if I put too many bubbles in & it's really good too add between your first and second coat of mascara to thicken your lashes. I have been buying this product for years and will continue to do so. Johnson's® Baby Powder
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Cannot recommend this enough. When my son was a baby this was the only thing I ever used under his nappy (or diaper, depending on country) and he was never troubled with nappy rash ever.
Best thing since sliced bread!
Tip - if using on a baby, pour into your hands and then apply, don't get near baby's face as can cause choking.
#mommyblog #mommyreviewer #mommy tips
Sash N.
Auckland
Great for the whole family! I'd say that this product is not necessarily for babies. It's great to use just after you've gotten out of the shower and want to feel soft and smooth. It has a pleasant fragrance, is white and is very fine powder substance. There's also a smaller sized bottle which fits nicely in your handbag/babybag.
Gustavo D.
Johnsons baby powder is great / I use it sometimes when I get chafing as it's way better than the cheaper baby powder products also johnsons baby powder doesn't contain any unnecessary ingredients / in.fact I am next to 500 gram bottle of.Johnsons baby powder I bought a few weeks ago from Woolworth in fairy meadow / the no nonsense design also makes it easy to dispense the powder when I need itSimilar opinion? Write a review!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?