BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Are use this all the time for my daughter. I purchased mine at Walmart. They always have like a two for one deal which I think is amazing. My dad uses the stuff my boyfriend my mom is honestly such an amazing product and you can use it for a bunch of different things
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
This product is good yeah, it helps you dry off! It’s affordable for under £3. It doesn’t really have a smell to it and I’ve used this millions of times! Worst part about this product is the fact it leave marks and skin feeling quite dry but i still continue to use it
Jessica B.
Lewis Close, Faversham
Use this stuff for so many things, not just on my baby. It's great for putting on your roots when your hair is a little greasy! It smells so good and leaves my sons baby skin super soft when I apply some when changing his nappy. Once again, another winner from Johnson's.
Elisha D.
Wakefield , Wf29pn
Omg!!! Been too scared to post this as this is an extraordinary post . But I absolutely love using this for my contour powder . It makes your skin feel so smooth and works wonders. It is honestly the best thing I have used yet ! Must try ...
Nursel E.
Market way, Canterbury
Baby powder is good for everything from oily hair to home made fresh masks. This one is quite effective for spots and I use it as a deodorant. It’s affordable and great value for money. I don’t know how many bottles of this I have finished in my life!
Kat E.
Hereford
I love this product, I do also use it on the baby after he’s had a bath sometimes but in all honesty I mostly use it as an alternative dry shampoo if I’ve run out. It actually works pretty perfectly as long as you don’t overdo it.
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Smells amazing and keeps my son from developing rashes from dribbling, it’s a great product, I’ve been using since my son was born, it met my expectations and will continue to use, would definitely recommend to other parents.
Lina K.
I love this baby powder and I find that it’s actually a multipurpose product for me. I use it as a translucent powder for setting my undereye or face makeup and many other uses. It’s a really good versatile product. I recommend!
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
My baby is a bit chubby and has some adorable rolls going on. I use this under her rolls to keep the skin dry and prevent irritation. It has helped her tremendously. I apply it twice a day and the redness has gone away.
Patricia I.
This powder is amazing and so versatile. Even used it to bake my concealer. Amazing on babies and adults. Makes you smell like heaven. So affordable and doesn't seem to run out. Have recommend and will continue too
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?