BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love Johnson's Baby Powder. I never used it on my babies. I heard it wasn't good. But I use it on myself during the summer. It helps you stay dry. Its also good for getting beach sand off your kids. You can use it in your hair too! Its a pretty good product. And I love the smell.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of baby powder! I used to put it on my nephews all the time and they loved it. It's an affordable powder that I usually buy this for all my friends when they're having a baby shower. I always put together a basket with things and this is something I always include! It also has different uses!
Addie B.
I like using this baby powder as dry shampoo. I love it! I refill a travel sized container. The powder soaks up all the oil in my hair and leaves it clean and refreshed. Sometimes I use too much and it leaves a white residue, but I can normally brush it out. The smell is a little annoying, but worth it for saving money on dry shampoo bottles. If you have blond hair  I would recommend.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
This is the only baby powder we use! The formula leaves my daughters skin feeling soft and soothed. This product is very effective and we continue to buy it over and over. The product also comes in a wide range of convenient sizes; from small enough to fit in your diaper bag to a large size that you can keep by your changing table. I would highly recommend this product to any family with young children.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This baby powder is the best thing ever. I use it not only to freshen up but it's also good to use for an oily face before putting on makeup. Just dab a little on a nice brush and dust all over your face. Let it settle then wisk brush all over face to blend in. No more oily face!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
In addition to its normal function, I use it for the feet because I love the smell of it. To perform the "baking" process I use only a little of this talc and I do very well. I also use it a little to create volume in my hair and it works incredibly.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I dont use this on my children but I do use this for things such as freshening up our shoes, and when you have thick thighs you tend to chaf in the summer so its great for that as well. Also when I run out of my carpet fresh I will use this instead and my whole house smells like a baby.
Brianna U.
When leaving the beach don't you get annoyed by all the sand that's attached to you? And your probably wondering why am I asking that? Well baby powder is awesome to use when leaving the beach! All you do is apply it to your skin where sand is on you at, it removes all the moisture from your hands and the sand easily comes off.
jacqueline C.
Baby powder is great !!!! Helps baby’s for their spots! And even great use as an adult. I seriously have used it as a setting powder to bake!!! I also can use it as a eyelash primer. I love it because it’s very confident and effective I can say it’s cheap and worth it for everything !!!! Love it wish I can give it a billion more stars
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I know this is going to sound crazy, but I don’t use this just for diaper rash or to dry up extra moisture. I also use it as a cheap alternative to dry shampoo and to make my lose powder a lighter shade because I’m not willing to switch brands since I love mine so much but it doesn’t come in a light enough shade. Love it
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back