BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Katherine B.
Product is ok to use on myself but drys my baby’s skin out too much even though it was designed for baby’s. Husband likes this powder for between thighs and nipple before going to the gym and he says it’s better than anti chafing gels
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Best baby powder, especially keeping the fact in mind that this is from my favorite brand: Johnson. So no duh, why wouldn't i like this product? This not only is good for babies, but i also use this to take or cover up stains, etc. This extremely helps in reducing diaper rash as my daughter got diaper rashes at the very starting, but now she is perfectly fine!
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I use Johnson’s baby powder almost everyday! I use it if I workout to stop from sweating a lot and to help breakouts stop as well. I actually really like the smell of this baby powder too. I would definitely recommend!
Asiiya A.
Adore the smell on this, keeps babys smeeling and looking really fresh. I also have used this for dry shampoo and baking powder in the past. Works wicked as a baking powder, absolutely brightens the eyes up! If you havent tried it as a baking powder, i would suggest you give it a go!
Doha O.
biala, Kafr El
An amazing cheap products to set your concealer and pretty useful in baking without buying an expensive loose powder .. you know when your concealer make those fine lines under eyes.. disturbing isn't it? Well, just put this powder and wait 30 sec then brush it away ... it will last all day believe me
Redwana R.
Luton, Beds
I love using this a setting powder for my makeup! I have noticed that it does not crease & does have any flash back & it also does not look cakey at all. It gives me a flawless finish! Ever since i started using this as my setting powder i havnt used any other ones.
rachel h.
This is fantastic for diaper rash! I at first used the creams that were being used/recommended by the hospital (Destin, A&D) and my baby would still be red and raw - then when he was 8 weeks I found I had some of this in my cabinet and read it can be used for diaper rash. It made sense to me as what was making him sore was the fact that his newborn diapers were (sorry if this is tmi) moist messes and this was something that could help dry the skin as well as the fact that it is medicated. Within days his skin was normal and I've kept using it. He's 13 months old now and has not had an issue since! Plus I do like the fact that I also don't need to get my hands covered in thick smelly creams!
AmandulA A.
derby
i love this product because i use this on my baby every day . I even use it for when my baby boy has a rash ,and it is not expensive it is cheap . and it did meet my all expectations. i would recommend
Záarah k.
jeddah
Love its fragrance !
Me ,my hubby use it too ! Even use it for my son!
So light , i use it sometimes for my lashes ,as a loose powder !
I use it when im a little sweaty after coming from outside feels really fresh [product:johnson's-baby-powder] !
Taylur J.
This is my go to product. I only trust Johnson & Johnson for baby powder. It smells great and absorbs excess moisture quickly. I use this for setting my makeup, drying my skin after a shower and keeping my body drying on hot days. It's quite the universal product.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?

back