BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #1 in Baby Powder

• Does this product cause CANCER??? Yes, it does. Please b...6 Answers
  • Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Dianna Mae O.
This product can usually use by adult or baby. Because this powder gives you a smoother skin. This is hypo allergenic powder so don't need to worry for your babies because they are safe. I also use this for my face with matching lips tints, when I am lazy to do my make up routine.
Doha O.
biala, Kafr El
An amazing cheap products to set your concealer and pretty useful in baking without buying an expensive loose powder .. you know when your concealer make those fine lines under eyes.. disturbing isn't it? Well, just put this powder and wait 30 sec then brush it away ... it will last all day believe me
Redwana R.
Luton, Beds
I love using this a setting powder for my makeup! I have noticed that it does not crease & does have any flash back & it also does not look cakey at all. It gives me a flawless finish! Ever since i started using this as my setting powder i havnt used any other ones.
rachel h.
This is fantastic for diaper rash! I at first used the creams that were being used/recommended by the hospital (Destin, A&D) and my baby would still be red and raw - then when he was 8 weeks I found I had some of this in my cabinet and read it can be used for diaper rash. It made sense to me as what was making him sore was the fact that his newborn diapers were (sorry if this is tmi) moist messes and this was something that could help dry the skin as well as the fact that it is medicated. Within days his skin was normal and I've kept using it. He's 13 months old now and has not had an issue since! Plus I do like the fact that I also don't need to get my hands covered in thick smelly creams!
May O.
yorkton
I was using this product since I was a kid until now that i have a baby. Fragrance is just mind blowing. It makes you feel like a baby. Powder is very fine and soft and thus best suits the baby. Available in different sizes, according to one’s need.
Záarah k.
jeddah
Love its fragrance !
Me ,my hubby use it too ! Even use it for my son!
So light , i use it sometimes for my lashes ,as a loose powder !
I use it when im a little sweaty after coming from outside feels really fresh [product:johnson's-baby-powder] !
Taylur J.
Ajax, ON
This is my go to product. I only trust Johnson & Johnson for baby powder. It smells great and absorbs excess moisture quickly. I use this for setting my makeup, drying my skin after a shower and keeping my body drying on hot days. It's quite the universal product.
foxylife 💖.
#78chico street sta Rita Olongapo City
Okiee now lets review this johnsons baby powder for babys and also can be use by adults like me so as you can see the packaging its so very simple and clean looking and its (4.25g) and i know that theres smaller version of this johnsons baby powder because i see it and i buy it and i try it and its the same powder but smaller size of the original size of it and its only 15 pesos in the Philippines the small one and i like the product i use it when am in the lazy make up mood
Terri H.
Who doesn’t love baby powder? I use this for numerous reasons. Between me and my son we got through a lot of this. Very affordable this stuff has been around for century’s! I don’t think I know anyone that doesn’t have a bottle of this
SUNENA C.
dubai, Dubai
I LOVE JOHNSONS BABY POWDER FROM LAST 31YRS ND STILL USE FOR MY KIDS ND FOR MY SELF ...WELL AS A MAKEUP ADDICT I USE THIS POWDER TO SET MY UNDER EYE MAKEUP TRUST ME ITS GIVES ME AMAZING GLOW ND LOVE THE BABY FRAGRANCE IT LEAVES BEHIND.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?