BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Powder

• Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup ...7 Answers
  • Who's like this like me and don't have a baby?2 Answers
Vaniesha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This makes my daughter smell great, plus it helps with diaper rashes. This is an essential.
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is my favorite beach bag essential!! Keeps the sand off of my feet and my sons body!!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Use this for everything. on my son, shoes my rugs etc. it works great for everything lol
veronica s.
Love this baby powder. Leaves my baby’s skin smooth and soft. And it is very comfortable.
Maritza A.
Georgia
Muy bueno para los pequeñines de la casa y muy aromatizado muy rico su olor 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Why would people continue to use his on their children when it is known to cause cancer?
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Gentle and smells good, long lasting powder I love it. It’s found in basically any store.
Tiffany D.
I used this for my son when he was an infant. And I like to use it as a dry shampoo also
jessy a.
Berwyn, IL
I kinda do like it some what .. and i don't. Because of the news that it causes cancer ..
Madeline G.
I always use this whenever my legs start chaffing from my shorts getting wet or sweaty.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite use for baby powder?
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Does baby powder really get sand off of skin?
Emma V.
Haikouhi O.
Okay, I was wondering... Has anyone used this for makeup baking? Thanks!
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
This cause cancer right ?